+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Basketball gaming season is upon us...

According to the game Amir is 6'9."

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    then the game is stuck in 2 years ago. He could be possibly 6ft 11in, but 6ft 10in still is my guess.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

NBA.com still has him listed as 6'9" though. Where would the game get different numbers from?

I think he's taller than that, but you can't expect the game to research all that. They'd just use the numbers from the NBA's records.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris

I think he's taller than that, but you can't expect the game to research all that. .
    They got free time. They can't put too much effort into these recycled games. I've lost all faith in basketball video games. bought live and 2k last year. took em both back within a couple weeks.
    ^

I saw a commercial for NBA2k8 and I was amazed by how it looked. I haven't bought a basketball video game since NBA 2k3 for the Dreamcast, so I'm not sure how they compare. But my jaw dropped when I saw the commercial. It seems much better than the Live commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by HowEmbarrassing
    They got free time. They can't put too much effort into these recycled games. I've lost all faith in basketball video games. bought live and 2k last year. took em both back within a couple weeks.
    But what are they going to do? Meet every player and measure them on their own?

He's listed as 6'9" on the Pistons site, so I am curious what you think would prompt them to investigate further.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

You're taking it a lil' too seriously Chris. Damnit buzzkill.
    ^

He didn't look very big at the open practice.
    STEW BEEF!

Jason Maxiell is listed as the Pistons starting PF in NBA 2K8, but he plays like a pussy. 5 games and I have 1 dunk out of him and 15 layup attempts.

+ Reply to Thread