+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 Release Thread

Halo 3 Release Thread

All the "Halo Bashers" don't have to come in here and comment about how the game is no big deal.

Halo fans:
    Are you going to get it tonight?
    What do you think?
    Good conclusion to the story?
    Give a review of it once you've beaten it.
    Multiplayer as good as Halo 2?

Sound off on your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I don't think that, since I have Gamefly, that I'm ever going to buy a nonsports title again. Halo 3 could be an exception, but I never got into the online multiplayer very much (I tried a few times, but I'm no good). So, I'm probably not getting it right away, I'll wait until it becomes available on gamefly and I'll keep it for a few weeks. It's getting rave reviews, but I have always held the opinion that the game is not great great, but only very good. I don't see how the game can get better reviews than Bioshock is all... Anyhow. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

I doubt i'll get it tonight
    I have no desire to stand in line with nerds and fanboys

I might pick it up tomorrow if there are any copies left
    I played the shit outta Halo 2, especially drunken multiplayer
    between NHL 08 and Halo 3 I probably wont have to buy a new game for 6 months
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

the beauty of halo 3 is on online co-op multiplayer. Playing the story mode with 3 friends is really fun.

Halo 3 Online is like steve spurriers fun and gun....its crazy
    Gears of War is like Lloyd Carr's 1947 offense, Slow and steady, pound the rock

Its all a matter of taste

I don't play it online, so I'm not that giddy about it. i know it has to be way better than split screen, but I don't play often enough to 1) survive or 2) spend money on xbox live. I like Halo too, but I only play PC games online.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I went on my lunchbreak at midnight to pickup my preordered copy. Game is sick foolios.

I finished the game last night. I can't remember a game that I've enjoyed more than this one.

There weren't any plot twists like there was in the first or second, but the story was equally as strong. I really felt like it played out like a movie.

If I were ranking trilogies, this would be right behind "Star Wars" and "Lord of the Rings."

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    If I were ranking trilogies, this would be right behind "Star Wars" and "Lord of the Rings."
    Dont forget "3 Ninjas"

I also like the Matrix trilogy. Not too many other ones are worth a damn though.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread