+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: TERRORDOME: MSU-UM Let me start with calling out some names...

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    TRE YOU CAN'T QUIT!!!

LOL. That's great.

So sorry that Tre didn't get his WTFDetroit message board blowjobs he was wanting after his "classy" posts regarding Michigan football. Tre, maybe you should have just let Michigan fans bitch amongst themselves during the first two weeks instead of interjecting and fueling the fire on the one bright spot of the season (up to that point), Mike Hart. Not something we wanted to hear.

If Michigan State basketball ever has a start like this, hopefully the Michigan fans will be as "classy" as Tre was.

Blog Entries
    There's Michigan basketball fans?
    Last edited by Timone; 09-24-2007 at 12:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hey Zip, can you continue your Tom Jones thread in here?

Here ya GO!

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Is there anything better than making a big deal about announcing that you are taking a break from a message board?

A good sign that the break may be well deserved, indeed.
    Find a new slant.

I like how Tre always has to drag someone else into the shit with him: Saying that Jethro took a "killer vacation" because of the "idiots".
    Either Jethro gets on here an renounces this homoerotic connection, or he can go F*** himself as well.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!

I have a sister in law that is 13. She runs her mouth almost non stop, thinks she knows everything, does her best to annoy all those around her and is a complete pain in the butt.

I'm trying real hard to figure out the difference between her and Tre right now. I know Tre's not 13, not a female (though I've never met him)...other than that I can't come up with anything.

Threads like these are the reason why intellegent NCAA conversations are the exception to the norm.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I hope you misspelled intelligent on purpose. I will give you the benefit of the doubt..
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

yes, since we never really get a truly intelligent conversation on that forum.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread