+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: TERRORDOME: MSU-UM Let me start with calling out some names...

Quote Originally Posted by bball11
    Wow i'm still confused that MSU fans not getting enough "respect" for their non-criticism could develop into such a rant.

LOL cogent

UM fans coming out of the woodwork after two wins? Big surprise. As I have said a thousand times, they have no connection to the university and only glom on so they can feel like a winner 8.7, on average, Saturdays in the Fall. They feel like UM football is just another commodity they purchase at Wal-Mart.

However, I don`t begrudge them the chance to do it. Its just the type of people they are. UM is looking good and they are excited again. I can understand. I think the game in E.L. between The Peoples` University and the Pretentious Ass-fuckers from AA will be a good one.

We all talk shit. Well, you dumbasses talk shit, I convey reality.

Blog Entries
    We do have connections. It's just tenuous, at best.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    UM fans coming out of the woodwork after two wins? Big surprise. As I have said a thousand times, they have no connection to the university and only glom on so they can feel like a winner 8.7, on average, Saturdays in the Fall. They feel like UM football is just another commodity they purchase at Wal-Mart.

However, I don`t begrudge them the chance to do it. Its just the type of people they are. UM is looking good and they are excited again. I can understand. I think the game in E.L. between The Peoples` University and the Pretentious Ass-fuckers from AA will be a good one.

And that's why we love you, Tom!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow

Waaaaaaaaaaah!

Last edited by Tahoe; 09-23-2007 at 11:22 PM.

Blog Entries

TRE: YOU CAN'T QUIT!!!

TRE YOU CAN'T QUIT!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I find it funny when Wolverine fans absolutely disappear, become dead silent, and vanish from WTF when their team is losing ala Moodini, Muhme, Xanadu (to an extent) only to reappear talking all kinds of shit once things straighten out. Don't get me wrong, I've disappeared for a DAY back a few years ago when State lost to Michigan in bball. But not WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that, the State fans here have been extremely cool in the wake of the back to back embarrassments of M football. How were we rewarded? UM fans nit picking about any sort of criticism we made. We were also rewarded with all of the UM fans jumping back on every thread here to talk shit. Moodini thanks me about being classy after the App. St. game and now he's ripping me in the State thread for being inconsistent. Moodini claiming somebody else is inconsistent as a fan-WOOOOOOOOOOOW! Even the Sag. Michigan fans are laughing at that one. What a joke. In my opinion, many of the M fans have shown their true colors here and shown that they can't be classy as we were. We've got Zip who blasted the hell out of Michigan for weeks now posting pics of Wolverine the Marvel character and saying he can't wait to kill Sparty. Give me a fucking break.

Speaking of break, it is time for one. I'm tired of the bandwagon stuff and tired of the fan courtesy not being returned. Jethro took a killer vacation because of some of the idiots here, time for mine. Enjoy the UM jerk off fest.
    We're sorry

NOT!
    Last edited by Tahoe; 09-24-2007 at 07:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread