I find it funny when Wolverine fans absolutely disappear, become dead silent, and vanish from WTF when their team is losing ala Moodini, Muhme, Xanadu (to an extent) only to reappear talking all kinds of shit once things straighten out. Don't get me wrong, I've disappeared for a DAY back a few years ago when State lost to Michigan in bball. But not WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that, the State fans here have been extremely cool in the wake of the back to back embarrassments of M football. How were we rewarded? UM fans nit picking about any sort of criticism we made. We were also rewarded with all of the UM fans jumping back on every thread here to talk shit. Moodini thanks me about being classy after the App. St. game and now he's ripping me in the State thread for being inconsistent. Moodini claiming somebody else is inconsistent as a fan-WOOOOOOOOOOOW! Even the Sag. Michigan fans are laughing at that one. What a joke. In my opinion, many of the M fans have shown their true colors here and shown that they can't be classy as we were. We've got Zip who blasted the hell out of Michigan for weeks now posting pics of Wolverine the Marvel character and saying he can't wait to kill Sparty. Give me a fucking break.

Speaking of break, it is time for one. I'm tired of the bandwagon stuff and tired of the fan courtesy not being returned. Jethro took a killer vacation because of some of the idiots here, time for mine. Enjoy the UM jerk off fest.