+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How young is too young

Zip actually gave some solid advice on this one. Is this girl really worth losing your job over, because if you're her boss AND she's just a teenager, you're pretty much shit-out-of-luck if someone at work finds out. Here's a rule, if they aren't AT LEAST in college, stay away. I'm only 21 and I live by that rule.

And unless she's come up to you and literally told you she has feelings for you, there's absolutely no telling what she's doing. Like Swami said, girls under 25 are stupid. Once you ask her out or make a move, she could change her mind and you're fucked.

No girl is worth getting an unemployment check, I don't care how hot she is.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

There are enough options out there that I would never take a chance on an underaged person (supposing I wasn't married of course). It's not worth a statchitory (sp?) rape charge. Especially at work were she might be after you as a ploy to sue your ass later or black mail you at work.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    There's one from the "old enough the bleed, old enough to breed" camp.

or the "Grass on the field, play ball" camp.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Some like them young and tender and others like them ten and younger

This is getting out of hand fast.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    This is getting out of hand fast.
    Would U do Hoffs little girl?

(sans video camera, naturally)

Naw, the ol' saying "don't dip your pen in company ink" is still the best bet...
    It always leads to pain (two time offender)...
    On a "wayword chick" you also have to be on high alert that she'll go over your head and fuck the boss... this happened to me once... that my friends is a messed up situation.
    It's definately best to take the high and professional raod... but don't forget to hang on to her phone number for her 18 year old coming out party :^O (insert bed squeeking noise)

+ Reply to Thread