+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How young is too young

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    This is getting out of hand fast.
    With a topic like this, how could it not!?

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Would U do Hoffs little girl?

(sans video camera, naturally)

If the Hoff is watching... probably.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

this would've been either a very funny or very disgusting question to ask in the 'give people bad advice' thread.

as for my serious answer.....as a rule of thumb i agree not to mess with young girls as they are all those things others have said. but i think we're dismissing the possibility all too easy.

for one DEFINITELY she has to be legal. but a lot depends on your age and the type of job you have. if you're just a manager at mickey d's or something and she's not a bunch of years younger, i say go for it.

i mean, so what if you lost a job like that if you were 23 and she was 19 or something. you've got a lot of years ahead of you but perhaps not a lot of opportunities with a hot young chick. i mean, i'm not saying completely throw caution to the wind. you know the chick, i don't. you should be able to get a 'vibe' on whether she's surefire trouble or perhaps worth it.

i know i can usually tell. and those are the ones i avoid like the plague...i'm just saying, don't be so quick to dismiss the possibility. why not give us some more info and we might be able to give better advice.

for example, do you have a picture of her? a detailed home address where we can find this chick? LOL- j/k

+ Reply to Thread