+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Hart is a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    DSC:
    See post #50. This thread was a waste from the start.
    Let me axe you Sparties something: Are ya lip readers? Do you actually KNOW what he's saying when he's yakking on the field?
    Now I KNOW Hart is the ONLIEST player in the whole wide world who's yakking it up on the field, and of course, a Sparty would never talk trash.
    It still isn't a problem, and you girls are
    DISMISSED

Good God, talk about dillusional! Yeah, I'm sure he's offering up good wishes to his opposition out there Zippy. You are falling off in this thread. BTW, don't lump me with Bukdow. I feel his Spartan pride, however I've also tried to keep him in check and I would think that would be appreciated so ZIP it.

DSC:
    See post #50. This thread was a waste from the start.
    Let me axe you Sparties something: Are ya lip readers? Do you actually KNOW what he's saying when he's yakking on the field?
    Now I KNOW Hart is the ONLIEST player in the whole wide world who's yakking it up on the field, and of course, a Sparty would never talk trash.
    It still isn't a problem, and you girls are
    DISMISSED
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Seems to me you are full of shit. Let me refresh your memory. Here is how you responded to the notion that Mike Hart`s behavior after the Oregon game was less than "captain-like":

"I would agree, Tre, and alot of UM'ers know it. Hart, in my opinion, needs to be sat down for the next game because of his antics."

Zippy Shitface

Blog Entries
    Video.

If the MSU fans that are trashing Hart could suspend their biases for 5 minutes and watch this video from after the Oregon loss, then I can't see any way that they wouldn't want this guy leading their team.

You can say what you want about Hart's NFL potential, but from what I have seen and heard from him, he's going to be very successful in life, no matter what he ends up doing. I honestly believe that. He seems very driven and intelligent. That's a good combination.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Video.

If the MSU fans that are trashing Hart could suspend their biases for 5 minutes and watch this video from after the Oregon loss, then I can't see any way that they wouldn't want this guy leading their team.

You can say what you want about Hart's NFL potential, but from what I have seen and heard from him, he's going to be very successful in life, no matter what he ends up doing. I honestly believe that. He seems very driven and intelligent. That's a good combination.
    Dude is delusional. His passion is overriding his better judgement.

It's not intelligent to say some of the things that he's saying.

It's like when Roy Williams guaranteed a victory last year. Of course they're competitors and they know that the need to win is paramount but here's no good reason to say that to the media. Like the team needs MORE pressure added to their shoulders. You just don't say crap that and call out your opponent and give them bulletin board material when your team is playing like pissed on horse shit.

A good captain would've kept things behind closed doors and if he truly questioned their heart and preparation the past two weeks then he should've called out his team to their faces, in the lockerroom.

But just like with the Jim Harbaugh saga, he let his emotions get the better of him and he spoke and acted with his heart instead of with his head. It's both a strength as well as a weakness of his. As a competitor, it's a strength...as a leader, it's a weakness.
    Last edited by JackTalkThai; 09-11-2007 at 12:07 PM.

I LOVE the moralizing that Sparties whip out on us when it comes to Michigan, and the excuse making machines they become when it's MSU.

I LOVE the moralizing that Sparties whip out on us when it comes to Michigan, and the excuse making machines they become when it's MSU.
    WE make excuses? Crowned field, kept us on the bus too long, clock stopped early, etc. etc. I'm laughing.

BTW, for all of the UMers that claim I make giant generalizations about UM fans here...go ahead and read the last couple of pages HYPOCRITES.
    Last edited by Baker; 09-11-2007 at 01:05 PM.

I like how Glenn, Zip, and Co. claim we are biased when criticizing Hart. Yet it is NOT bias when they defend him. Nice logic.

JackTalkTai put it perfectly. He's a terrific player, he's a leader, yet he has some major weaknesses. He runs his mouth too often and lets his emotions get the best of him. He's made some mistakes in his actions and words in the last couple of weeks because of this weakness. That's all we are saying.

How can you get so defensive about that? Do you want your leader throwing his helmet, screaming at his line in front of everybody instead of saying it the right way, and guaranteeing victory when the team needs less pressure, not more? But WE (generalization) are all biased, not you.

Did somebody just say something?
    I didn't think so.

Blog Entries
    Of course we are all biased, I didn't say otherwise.

I said, set "suspend your bias" in other words, pretend it's a Spartan showing that much passion and then tell me that you would want your team captain to be the same way.

Just picture him as a football player, not a Wolverine.

"Biased" isn't a put down (in this case), it's reality.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread