+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Hart is a problem

PS:
    Tre, you better get out of bukdow's jock while you have a semblance of credibility left. I'm gonna take off my gloves on yer ass unless you can do something besides tea bag that ass clown.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I can't believe it took me so long to care about the NCAA forum. All the best threads are in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    PS:
    Tre, you better get out of bukdow's jock while you have a semblance of credibility left. I'm gonna take off my gloves on yer ass unless you can do something besides tea bag that ass clown.
    Seconded.

The next cartoon will be a treehouse, Sunday morning, with Tre and Buk sacked in nice and snuggly after a hard night of anal mischief.

Don't make me do it, Tre......

Please...make me do it.

There are times, Tre, when you start off on bad ground, and end up in quicksand. This is one of them. Now it's 2-3 times per game?
    You need to quit trying to make sense out of this argument. You need to just man up and say, "OK, Mike Hart went to Michigan, and has had alot of success, and has made me look like a dipshit, because I told everyone he'd suck" and then finish it off with the real truth: Hart still sucks because he went to Michigan.
    Don't try to push the Hart hasn't done shit argument by trying to define the argument. Stanton was 10-12 as a starter, and never had a big moment at State. It wasn;t all his fault, because Smiff didn;t have a defense around him. But nevertheless, Hart's career dwarfs that of Stanton. Hart, by the way, is a running back. Much less influence on a game than the QB (why do I have to teach you so much?).
    Tre, this argument is OVER. Hart isn't a problem, and you and bukdow can hole up together in your secluded grotto where you make love and he continues to feed you ideas that are easy to reduce to a pile of ashes.

Seems to me you are full of shit. Let me refresh your memory. Here is how you responded to the notion that Mike Hart`s behavior after the Oregon game was less than "captain-like":

"I would agree, Tre, and alot of UM'ers know it. Hart, in my opinion, needs to be sat down for the next game because of his antics."

Zippy Shitface

Did somebody say something?
    I didn't think so.

In college a RB can have the same if not more impact than a QB. Running QB trumps RB trumps QB IMO.

Stanton wasn't perfect, he was a leader, and gave it all. He also tried to do too much, and would make bad reads. He also messed with our offense due to the continous battle with injuries. He was a person for future Spartans to remember and respect, if not completely emulate. The same comment could be made about Hart.

Hart talks trash like he plays for Miami. He is good enough he can generally pull it off. However, he is injury prone, and is overly emotional(part of his success vs. MSU, where high = higher = higherer; and his being out of control vs. Oregon). He nonetheless is a leader of UM this year.

I personally am a much bigger fan of the quiet leader than talker, but that goes back to the PSU/Miami championship.

But Zip, please realize, we know Hart is good, and would kill for UM's record the past 5 years. That doesn't mean UM is perfect. Institutional control seems horrid at the moment. MSU will get better, and if only be default, UM worse.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Did somebody say something?
    I didn't think so.
    Just pointing out one of your many gross inconsistencies.

DSC:
    See post #50. This thread was a waste from the start.
    Let me axe you Sparties something: Are ya lip readers? Do you actually KNOW what he's saying when he's yakking on the field?
    Now I KNOW Hart is the ONLIEST player in the whole wide world who's yakking it up on the field, and of course, a Sparty would never talk trash.
    It still isn't a problem, and you girls are
    DISMISSED

The reason Carlos Brown was in the game against Oregon when he fumbled was because Hart was running roughshod over the Oregon D and needed a breather.

Hart is not the problem. Should he have yelled at his lineman like that, probably not. But it shows that he is still fighting when half the team gave up or seems like.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsportscity
    In college a RB can have the same if not more impact than a QB. Running QB trumps RB trumps QB IMO.

Stanton wasn't perfect, he was a leader, and gave it all. He also tried to do too much, and would make bad reads. He also messed with our offense due to the continous battle with injuries. He was a person for future Spartans to remember and respect, if not completely emulate. The same comment could be made about Hart.

Hart talks trash like he plays for Miami. He is good enough he can generally pull it off. However, he is injury prone, and is overly emotional(part of his success vs. MSU, where high = higher = higherer; and his being out of control vs. Oregon). He nonetheless is a leader of UM this year.

I personally am a much bigger fan of the quiet leader than talker, but that goes back to the PSU/Miami championship.

But Zip, please realize, we know Hart is good, and would kill for UM's record the past 5 years. That doesn't mean UM is perfect. Institutional control seems horrid at the moment. MSU will get better, and if only be default, UM worse.
    EXACTLY!

+ Reply to Thread