+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Hart is a problem

Yeah, its only Spartan fans that see hart as a problem.

"That can't happen," Palmer said. "This isn't the same Michigan team we've seen in the past, and this offense can't afford to make mistakes and rely on this Michigan defense. As I watched the whole (Oregon) game, the whole thing seemed to unravel and then Chad Henne gets hurt, Mike Hart gets dinged up. They have a lot of problems protecting the quarterback right now, and even in the Appalachian State game Chad Henne had a hard time getting balls off. And then there's Hart in huddle (during the Oregon game) screaming at his linemen, and you wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    This thread is what in the political world they call the "concern troll." Here's how you become a concern troll:

1. You try to make yourself seem unbiased, when you're obviously biased.
    2. You point out something that "could be a big problem" for an organization you really wish would just die and go away anyway.
    3. ...
    4. Profit!

You can do this by, for example, being a Republican and talking about the problems of the NAACP, or by being a Democrat and talking about how the Right-to-Life committee is becoming dangerously irrelevant, or by being Bukdow and talking about how Mike Hart is obnoxious.

Don't act concerned when you couldn't care less.

Blog Entries
    LOL @ quoting Jesse freaking Palmer.

And while Palmer makes some cogent statements in there, if a captain of the UM football team sat by idly whilst getting their asses handed to them, then THAT would be a problem.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Apparantly you didn't watch last season because he was in and out of many games hurt. Played in them, but missed important stretches at times. Apparantly you didn't watch the App. St. game because he missed the TONS of time and that is when App. St. opened up the score.

I never said he wasn't great. I'd love to have his TALENT on my squad. The fact that he still can put up numbers despite missing time is impressive. But I remember many people here ripping Stanton for being injury prone. Well, Hart is in the same situation. He's limping off the field every 6-7 plays and that's not bias talkings, it's fact. If he comes back in fine, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt his team when Minor and Carlos come in and fumble. Oh did you forget about those plays? Both major plays. Hart went out with an injury, they came in and gave up the football. Bias? Nope.

I'm sorry if you don't agree but his actions on Saturday were a problem for me. They didn't reflect a captain in my opinion. I think he goes overboard with what he says and does.
    I believe you purport to be a teacher, an educator. Do you teach your students to nit pick information, to NOT examine things as a whole, and to make statements that are generalizations and absolutely NOT based on fact?
    You can't support the statement that Hart limps off the filed "every 6-7 plays" any more than bukdow can support his imaginary degrees from MSU. You can't support the statement that Hart and Stanton are in the same situation, because they aren't. Lastly, don't invoke the name of Drew "Their uniforms remind me of puke" Stanton who accomplished SHIT at MSU and is now on IR with Detroit.
    Also, only a fool blames Hart for going out on two plays in which the team has to substitute a guy who fumbles. You are cherry picking information to back up your pointless accusations.
    In and out of many games "hurt" last season? LAST SEASON? They were cruising along at an 11-0 clip LAST season, dolt. How many of those were "breathers" or "rests" that might not have occurred if the games were in doubt?
    I didn't know you were in with Lloyd and Co, and knew if, when, and why Hart left a game over the course of his career.
    Oh, I also didn't know that Hart was a vital part of UM's defense that couldn't stop Apple State or Oregon.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    I believe you purport to be a teacher, an educator. Do you teach your students to nit pick information, to NOT examine things as a whole, and to make statements that are generalizations and absolutely NOT based on fact?
    You can't support the statement that Hart limps off the filed "every 6-7 plays" any more than bukdow can support his imaginary degrees from MSU. You can't support the statement that Hart and Stanton are in the same situation, because they aren't. Lastly, don't invoke the name of Drew "Their uniforms remind me of puke" Stanton who accomplished SHIT at MSU and is now on IR with Detroit.
    Also, only a fool blames Hart for going out on two plays in which the team has to substitute a guy who fumbles. You are cherry picking information to back up your pointless accusations.
    In and out of many games "hurt" last season? LAST SEASON? They were cruising along at an 11-0 clip LAST season, dolt. How many of those were "breathers" or "rests" that might not have occurred if the games were in doubt?
    I didn't know you were in with Lloyd and Co, and knew if, when, and why Hart left a game over the course of his career.
    Oh, I also didn't know that Hart was a vital part of UM's defense that couldn't stop Apple State or Oregon.
    He is a vital part of their offense that put up a whopping 7 points against Oregon.

Did someone just say something?
    I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Did someone just say something?
    I didn't think so.
    UM scored 7 whopping points against Oregon which allowed, I believe, 24 against Houston the week prior. Mike Hart is the crux of the offense and has 300 yards in two games (very impressive). So, why only 7 points?

Blog Entries
    To make you happy?
    Find a new slant.

Zip, if you don't know that Hart limps off the field 2-3 times a game with an injury, then you absolutely do not watch Michigan football. I actually seriously question it when you failed to even acknowledge the fact that he missed half the game against App. St. That isn't made up shit my friend, try watching and you'll see he continuously gets hurt.

Stanton didn't accomplish shit you say? You are right. Well, since Hart has never won a bowl game, never beaten his biggest rival in Ohio State, and never won a National Title playing for what is believed to be an Elite program, then I guess that puts him dangerously close to not accomplishing shit.

There are times, Tre, when you start off on bad ground, and end up in quicksand. This is one of them. Now it's 2-3 times per game?
    You need to quit trying to make sense out of this argument. You need to just man up and say, "OK, Mike Hart went to Michigan, and has had alot of success, and has made me look like a dipshit, because I told everyone he'd suck" and then finish it off with the real truth: Hart still sucks because he went to Michigan.
    Don't try to push the Hart hasn't done shit argument by trying to define the argument. Stanton was 10-12 as a starter, and never had a big moment at State. It wasn;t all his fault, because Smiff didn;t have a defense around him. But nevertheless, Hart's career dwarfs that of Stanton. Hart, by the way, is a running back. Much less influence on a game than the QB (why do I have to teach you so much?).
    Tre, this argument is OVER. Hart isn't a problem, and you and bukdow can hole up together in your secluded grotto where you make love and he continues to feed you ideas that are easy to reduce to a pile of ashes.

+ Reply to Thread