+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Hart is a problem

Fuck a Bukdow.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Discussing whether or not Hart is doing the right things as a leader or becoming a problem is quite justifiable and a good topic for this forum.

You are just pissed off like last week. Looks like you are now the little brother 0-2.

Bukdow, I like the trash talk and the heat you bring. However, make sure you are discussing and not just flaming because that's the stuff that ruins the forum and turns it into terrordome.
    This cocksucker has never talked trash, Tre. It's waaaayy to late to warn him about not just flaming. bukdow is open season. You want to align yourself with a troll, you'll be in the crosshairs yourself.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Bukdow will take a somewhat valid point - i.e. Mike Hart seems like a bitch, as he is injured all the time and talks all the shit in the world(though not a very popular opinion, there is reason that some could think that), and then fuck it up beyond all recognition with little UM digs.

Pick one battle at a time there Bukdow, and you might not get hated by everyone. Have a Walmart Wolvie thread, a fuck Mike Hart thread, and a HaHa, Appy State thread.. Don't put them into one. You come off like a whiny bitch.

And some of your points are indefensible. I like MSU, and never went there. My parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins did; and I grew up watching and going to their games. The 'Walmart Wolvie' point refers to trash talk about academics. You can't hype academics and the "It's all right, it's OK, you're gonna pump our gas someday" type shit if you didn't go there. You can talk shit about the teams, because you are a fan, and only a fan. Otherwise there would be no reason to have pro sports.

You can have good points, but every post doesn't need a dig at UM. Let them wallow in their own sorrow, then when they try talking shit in the future, rip them. Don't start fights all the time, that is the job of a punk. Finish fights, that is the job of a man.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Fuck a Bukdow.

oh my.

The problem is, Mike Hart isn't a problem. He yacks a little bit too much, which of course the Sparties hate because he's not a Sparty. He has nothing wrong with his game, his toughness, his attitude, or his durability.
    It's a lame ass argument and thread from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Fuck a Bukdow.

OMFG...Denny McLain for emperor of the friggin Universe or something.

Blog Entries
    Lloyd's got 99 problems but Mike Hart isn't one of them.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    The problem is, Mike Hart isn't a problem. He yacks a little bit too much, which of course the Sparties hate because he's not a Sparty. He has nothing wrong with his game, his toughness, his attitude, or his durability.
    It's a lame ass argument and thread from the get go.
    That's your opinion. I believe a very inaccurate one. Doesn't have durability issues? Are you kidding? He's been injured every single year, missed games, and has missed time in both games this season. If that isn't an issue I don't know what is.

Doesn't have an attitude problem? I disagree with that as well. Yelling at teammates which was more than just motivational, signaling for a sub to get off the field which was sent in by a coach, being benched for an extended period of time which was rumored to be discipline, not just injury in the first game, guaranteeing victory after being losing by 30 at home, slamming his helmet on the ground as he walked off the field after one play, I think there are all kinds of attitude issues there.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    That's your opinion. I believe a very inaccurate one. Doesn't have durability issues? Are you kidding? He's been injured every single year, missed games, and has missed time in both games this season. If that isn't an issue I don't know what is.

Doesn't have an attitude problem? I disagree with that as well. Yelling at teammates which was more than just motivational, signaling for a sub to get off the field which was sent in by a coach, being benched for an extended period of time which was rumored to be discipline, not just injury in the first game, guaranteeing victory after being losing by 30 at home, slamming his helmet on the ground as he walked off the field after one play, I think there are all kinds of attitude issues there.
    OK, you're going to classify him as a problem based on one sequence of actions and then guaranteeing a victory. That is bias talking.

As for durablility and missing games every year, he gained over 1400 yards as a freshman, and either wasn;t injured or played hurt. He suffered the "High ankle sprain" as a sophomore, and had a disappointing season, but played hurt against Sparty and rushed for over 200 yards.
    As a junior, either didn;t miss games or played hurt and gained over 1400 yards. So far this season has 300 yards in two games and hasn't missed any action.
    Take a look at his career, and not through your petulant anti Michigan bias, and you;ll see a guy who is about 5'7, coming from a secondary high school class in upstate New York surprising MANY people and being on the verge of 4000 yards rushing in a career that has been marred by all of TWO lost fumbles along the way.
    You gotta go a different direction on this one rather than lapping up crumbs from bukdows table.

Apparantly you didn't watch last season because he was in and out of many games hurt. Played in them, but missed important stretches at times. Apparantly you didn't watch the App. St. game because he missed the TONS of time and that is when App. St. opened up the score.

I never said he wasn't great. I'd love to have his TALENT on my squad. The fact that he still can put up numbers despite missing time is impressive. But I remember many people here ripping Stanton for being injury prone. Well, Hart is in the same situation. He's limping off the field every 6-7 plays and that's not bias talkings, it's fact. If he comes back in fine, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt his team when Minor and Carlos come in and fumble. Oh did you forget about those plays? Both major plays. Hart went out with an injury, they came in and gave up the football. Bias? Nope.

I'm sorry if you don't agree but his actions on Saturday were a problem for me. They didn't reflect a captain in my opinion. I think he goes overboard with what he says and does.

+ Reply to Thread