+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Hart is a problem

Mike Hart is a problem

Mouth Hart has now guaranteed a victory over ND. Considering the predicament UM football is in right now, I think it wiser to just shut the fuck up and work on getting their collective head out of their collective ass. Hart is going to become a very divisive figure on that team before the year is over. He should spend less time running his mouth, less time riding the bike and more time playing hard and being a team mate. The kid is turning into a mouthy little punk.

your going by "the kid" now too?

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Mouth Hart has now guaranteed a victory over ND. Considering the predicament UM football is in right now, I think it wiser to just shut the fuck up and work on getting their collective head out of their collective ass. Hart is going to become a very divisive figure on that team before the year is over. He should spend less time running his mouth, less time riding the bike and more time playing hard and being a team mate. The kid is turning into a mouthy little punk.
    A)Take your own advice
    B) You should know
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

LOL This guy has such a inferiority complex that he can only talk about UofM.

I'm pretty sure he is a closet UofM fan.

well, his own rules address that. i think along with inferiority complex and closet uofm fan, you need to throw in "self loathing" somewhere.

I'm guessing that along with his imaginary MSU degrees, he has an actual UM degree, but his anti Lloyd agenda has turned him schizophrenic. Posing as a Spartie to rip UM fans he thinks love Lloyd.
    This is a problem in non Walmart Wolverine world, and it requires a cogent examination of bukdow types so they not only don't hurt themselves, but they spare the people around them (like their fellow inmates and the warden and the trusty's)

I am correct and you vaginas know it. That is why you are menstruating all over the thread. You guys are hilarious. Thanks for being dorks.

Okay, maybe the way that the original post was worded wasn't the best. But the topic is a good one. So lets see if we can turn this into a decent discussion. Mike Hart is starting to lose it in my opinion. I've never liked his mouth and attitude, but always gave him credit for being a workhorse and leader.

He did not act like a leader yesterday. He was yelling at teammates, showing his frustration waaaay too much, and just adding to the drama. In addition, this kid is hurt like every 6-7 plays. It is ridiculous. I think he needs to shut up and lead by example a little more.

His guarantee for next week was poor judgement and poor timing. Just ridiculous.

Hart`s guarantee

Here are quotes from the Chicago Tribune. Lloyd`s response to Hart`s guarantee is sad. Lloyd is a broken man. Hart is not only a cancer, he is disgracing his coach. Looks like Hart thinks he is the coach. Unbelievable.

"We're going to win next week," Hart said. "There's no question in my mind. I guarantee we will win next week. I'm going to get this team ready. Guaranteed."

But the team might be without Henne, whom Carr said is "very doubtful" after getting knocked out of Saturday's game with an unspecified lower leg injury.

Freshman Ryan Mallett replaced him, completing just 6 of 17 passes while getting sacked twice.

After delivering his guarantee, Hart was asked, "What if you don't have Chad?"

Hart laughed, breaking the tension.

"Hmmm . . . that's a different game plan," he replied. "We're going to win, though. I think Ryan can get the job done."

Carr's response to the guarantee?

"He said it," Carr replied. "So we have to back him up now, I guess."

+ Reply to Thread