+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Darko: "I'm going to kill the refs and fuck their daughters"

agreed. theres nothing quite like the ancient art of revenge fucks.

Where's the youtube of the japanese ninjas fucking whle flying around in the forrest when you need it?
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...icic-outburst/

Griz unhappy after Milicic outburst

By Ronald Tillery (Contact)
    Thursday, September 6, 2007

New Grizzlies center Darko Milicic's angry comments after Serbia's loss in the European Championships did more than just earn him a 10,000 Euro fine.

His new NBA bosses aren’t happy, either.

Griz general manager Chris Wallace and head coach Marc Iavaroni spoke with Milicic via telephone Thursday, and admonished the 7-footer about his threatening and distasteful interview following a loss to Greece.

“We’re very displeased with Darko’s actions and comments,” Wallace said. “It’s an emotional situation playing in national competition, particularly with Serbia, because they take pride in having good teams. But Darko has to be in control of his emotions.”

Wallace said he read a reliable translation of Milicic’s profanity-laced tirade. Speaking in his native tongue, Milicic appeared irate and maliciously spewed vulgar remarks about the referees and their families.

Milicic was upset with the officiating following Serbia’s 68-67 overtime loss to Greece. Serbia was bounced from the tournament soon after with a loss to Israel.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...s-vulgar-rant/

Full Text of Darko's Vulgar Rant

Reporter: Darko, first impressions?

Darko: All right, but let's do it over there.

Reporter: Darko Milicic, congratulations despite the loss. First impressions?

Darko: Nothing, these three big [expletive]heads, these two ... three [expletive for lady parts] have cheated us, that's what happened. This [expletive for lady part], these three [expletive]heads think they are something. I will go and [expletive] their mothers' [expletive for lady parts]--all three of them, that's what I'm gonna [inaudible] ... [expletive for lady parts] all three of them, I'm gonna [expletive] his Italian mother in her [expletive for lady parts], man, that's what I want to say...

Reporter: Darko, calm down a little bit. Your impressions of the game?

Darko: He's a [expletive]head, he should [expletive] my [expletive for man parts], go on ... write that, man ... all three of them, the first one and the second one and the third one ... I don't give a [expletive] about this, that's what I want to say.

Reporter: [inaudible]

Darko: [Expletive for lady parts] ... they don't call anything...he [expletive] in his pants ... I will [expletive] his mother in the mouth, man ... if he has a daughter, I will also [expletive] his daughter.

Reporter: [inaudible]

Darko: [inaudible] ... we are fighting here, I died ... I need an infusion, do you understand...and they cheat us like [expletive for waste]...
    "Full text", lol
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Video with subtitles... NSFW

Find a new slant.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Just remember that this could be Joe's problem to clean up. He's such high-school dropout. Every time I see that stupid fucktard I want to smack him on the back of the head and be like "god dammit Darko, I told you to mow the lawn" or "god dammit Darko, you can't live here unless you get a job."

26 posts and no sheed reference yet?

"you have learned much, my young padawan."

think he'll learn from sheed and give the 'ole: "it was a great game, both teams played hard" line next time around?

that is still my favorite sheed moment. 'fine for me for not making myself available for postgame interviews? i'll show you!' LMFAO!!!

"DMC ain't no punk. He's a Serbain gansta"

Mutombo nearly felt the wrath of Darko.....

Basketball : Milicic fined $13,770 for outburst

Grizzlies center Darko Milicic , a former Piston, was fined $13,770 by FIBA for a profanity-laced tirade at referees after Serbia's defeat at the European basketball championship.
    Link

+ Reply to Thread