+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Darko: "I'm going to kill the refs and fuck their daughters"

Darko: "I'm going to kill the refs and fuck their daughters"

http://www.sportime.gr/basket_inside...ticle_id=58430

It's in Serbian, but that's the gist of it. Serbia lost to Greece yesterday, and Darko just went off after the game.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting this, I'm off to Babelfish.

Time for another installment of "fun with translations"...

edit- nevermind, I can't find a translation site that will work for Serbian --> English
    Last edited by Glenn; 09-05-2007 at 01:55 PM.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Ahh, figured out the problem. It's from a Greek website (.gr) so it's not in Serbian after all.

Mj'ljsjts: "I will kill the arbitrators" it printed out With error factors him put the big protagonist of Serbia in the game with Greece. The Nta'rko Mj'ljsjts with his statements left peaks for the arbitration of fight, while before it had anticipated bellj'sej sta Serbian: "To them I will kill and g... their girls"! In his official statements it commented: "It should we gain also the Greeks and the arbitration. Us they slaughtered they were unacceptable ". Complaints from the arbitrators had also the Zoran Sla'vnjts, which stressed: "The arbitrators made robbery afterwards murder". Naturally whoever watched the game you occupy that did not exist the least suspicion for such something, after also the three arbitrators of confrontation tried they share even their errors. Became errors, however, in no case were not encouraged exclusively Greece from them.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

translated from someone that knows greek...

"I'm going to kill the referees wherever I find them. They can go fuck themselves. If they have a daughter, I'll find her and I will fuck her...I will fuck them...whatever she has or doesn't have (?!). I will fuck them...the mother, I'll fuck them...in the mouth, I'll fuck them...front and back."

Damn, that's really what he said? I can't even imagine Artest saying shit like that.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Damn, that's really what he said?
    No. Here is the English translation of Darko's rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slpuKwX51rg

Pretty revealing.

It's odd to see Darko speak.
    STEW BEEF!

Maybe the reporter asked "which members of the referees' families would you like to fuck and in which positions?" In that case, the answer is perfectly cogent.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    He'll probably claim he learned all that naughty talk in Detroit.

+ Reply to Thread