+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "2007 UM/MSU Pissing Match" thread

We should probably take all of this stuff to the terrordome. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Agreed. I think it might be over now. If not, I'll move it.

you think michigan is arrogant, no way. maybe if you post about it in every single thread about michigan, people will agree with you.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    you think michigan is arrogant, no way. maybe if you post about it in every single thread about michigan, people will agree with you.
    I don't care if you are sick of hearing it. I know I post about it all the time and I'll continue to do so. I'm sick of their attitude and so is everybody else by the look of things. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I don't care if you are sick of hearing it. I know I post about it all the time and I'll continue to do so. I'm sick of their attitude and so is everybody else by the look of things. Deal with it.

How do you feel about their fight song? i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    UM is the biggest fuckhead institution in the land. The only thing worse than the Ivy League wannabe university is the Wal-Mart Wolverine fans that didn`t attend WCC, let alone UM or any other Big Ten university, but try to live vicariously through Mike Hart. You people are truly pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    UM is the biggest fuckhead institution in the land. The only thing worse than the Ivy League wannabe university is the Wal-Mart Wolverine fans that didn`t attend WCC, let alone UM or any other Big Ten university, but try to live vicariously through Mike Hart. You people are truly pathetic.
    I'll have you know that I wear j-crew sweaters tied around my neck and attend all the best parties. My U-M friends and I like to hold our noses as high in the air as possible while we talk about the poor quality of hired help these days. Sometimes my neck gets stiff.

Why are you so angry, take part in some Schadenfreude.

Last edited by xanadu; 09-03-2007 at 11:33 PM.

bukdow, if you weren;t such a Detroit News Board Sparty Faggot, you might be able to say something that hasn;t been said over 100 million times. The problem with you is that you think you're original. You're not. Your shit has been written on that board for five years. Try moving forward.
    Oh, and by the way, only Sparties go by the "If you didn't imagine that you graduated from that institution, you can't root for them" rule.
    Typical Michigan State fan. Pretends to be a graduate of MSU just for his message board validation. There ought to be a term for that illness. Maybe call it "Vaginitis"
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

XANADU:
    When I go out, I'm always dressed to the nines myself:
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Zip,

Beautiful sweater, is that custom-made Gucci? By the way my friends and I are going to have a little get together in the Hamptons this weekend. You know, a little wine, a little cheese, a lot of talk about how much better we are than other people. It would be great if you could come. I'll have my people talk to your people.

Actually bukdow can come to. My hope is that you can bring a fresh perspective on disdain for the proletariate. Sometimes we get into a rut talking about our same old pet peaves about poor people. To be frank, we don't know much about Walmart. One of my friends described the horror of going to a Sears once. I can only imagine what Walmart must be like. Please let my people know how to get in touch with your people.

Edit: by the way anyone else notice my progression through the five stages of grief within this single thread:

* Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
    * Anger (why is this happening to me?)
    * Bargaining (at least mike hart played well)
    * Depression (I don't care anymore)
    * Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

Thanks to all for helping me work through this.
    Last edited by xanadu; 09-04-2007 at 02:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread