+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "2007 UM/MSU Pissing Match" thread

whatever, have you ever seen me rip msu after they don't get players in recruiting or they lost games. i haven't, so fuck off with your little high horse. i only put down msu in response to idiots like you hipdigit and bukdow starting shit.

i saw mike hart play his heart out during the game. Then, he was the first one out of the locker room to talk to the media (while the bitchmade coaches sat in the locker room for another 30 min). did you listen to the interview that i posted?, because he gave plenty of credit to asu. of course, he'll also cite michigan's mistakes because they played like shit (especially when he was out of the game).

if you want to rip michigan go ahead, it'll be that much sweeter if michigan beats state yet again. michigan totally fucked up yesterday. there is no doubt. i just don't want to see you invent shit to demean a guy who showed a ton of character yesterday. just cause the guy has absolutely torched state every game of his career, you want to parse his interview for whatever you can find to make a big deal of nothing.

don't you dare chastise anyone about generalizations since you can't use the word ARROGANT without the word MICHIGAN
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Oliviua Newton Yawn

"i only put down msu in response to idiots like you hipdigit and bukdow starting shit."

Whine on you little sniveler. Your idols lost and you're all menstrual. Slap your MH "Bobbleyead up side his bobbing dome for me. Delusional Blue-Ade drinking gasbag. Read the quotes from the last 40-years then go het your own muzzle for the little slug. You'll find him in upstate N.Y. next year in the flag league.

Xanadu, you are seriously the biggest fucking douche on this board. I truly mean that. It is people like you that give UM fans a bad name. You claim that you only respond this way when people like me start shit. Multiple people in this very thread thanked me for my responses and behavior after this game. And you want to talk trash to me after it? You are a piece of shit poster. You absolutely have to be under 21 with your posting style and if you are not, you are immature as hell.

We are in the wake of the most embarrassing defeat a college football program has ever had and not a single Spartan talked shit, yet you are mouthing off and trying to talk shit about State. We criticized Hart's comments, that's it. No trash talk whatsoever. You might wanna stop paying attention to the past and start paying attention to the future because you are making the mistake that your Michigan leaders have made. Time is passing you by while you reflect on the past. Tossing in stats versus State is so elementary I won't even respond. You are sounding like a whiny little bitch and I hope your fellow Wolverine fans call you on it, maybe the same ones that thanked me for being classy. You proved that you are unable to show any sort of class even when your rival fans have been very civil.
    Last edited by Baker; 09-02-2007 at 07:44 PM.

Xanadu-just an embarrassing effort on WTF

I just want to prove to you Xanadu what a piece of shit of a poster you are right now. Here is what I said after the game and here are some responses. You decide to throw all kinds of trash talk my way because I was critical of postgame comments? You flat out suck.

Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I won't rub this one in UM fans because I've experienced lesser upsets in magnitude and I've been devastated. This is a time when you've gotta put sports in perspective because stuff like this sucks.
    Motown wrote: Thank you Tre.

But you're absolutely right on every level.
    Moodini31 wrote: Classy response Tre, thanks buddy, much appreciated.
    Motown wrote: Not to get too far off subject here, but I'm very impressed with the MSU followers here, especially you Tre. Michigan fans are an easy target right now, and you're laying off.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    how many times have you made this exact same post?

its almost something i look forward to with every michigan loss these days.

"im not going to come on here and talk shit about how crappy michigan is, and how embarrassing a loss that was, because im just a great guy and above that kind of stuff, unlike the rest of you"

i mean, congratufuckinglations. enjoy sparty's highwatermark of the season. beating some chump school while michigan loses to some chump school. im sure when both school's seasons turn around, all the michigan fans around here will be sure to show you the same level of "sportsmanship".
    You're a fucking douche as well. From now on, we'll just come into each thread and flame the hell out of it and see how much you like this mb. The Spartans here were all civil and most of the other M fans appreciated that. Yet you still find some reason to bitch. I'm not surprised, follow your leader Carr and cry about everything. I hope the week goes quickly for the rest of the Michigan fans here and then a win against Oregon will make things better. For you and Xanadu, I hope the week drags on as you listen about the biggest embarrassment in college fball history on every single sports show and every single radio broadcast. A season being ruined in week one is getting the best of you two and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    4. i posted the link to the interview. if michigan fans think your hatchet job of hart is valid, so be it. i doubt they will.
    Now you are claiming I made up the Hart quote? You are pathetic. I listened to it on the radio broadcast on mgoblue.com right after the game and posted the exact words I heard. You are losing it. What a fucking cry baby. I'm enjoying how pissed off you are.

Olivia Newton Yawn

Mike Hart got all those yards against that juggernaut MSU "D"? However did he do it? Who else are you gonna' whoof about beating up on Indiana? Surely it isn't anybody with a fucking pulse. Fucking dopes like you are in need of a fucking intervention like Hart needs a muzzle for his pie hole......."If Jake goes so do I."........As if.....yip. yip, yip.....

douchbag tre quote

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11

Worst quote:

Mike Hart was asked, "What did App. St. do to you guys today that seemed to be a problem?"

Hart's response: "They didn't do anything to us."

Arrogance at its best. I understand the idea that you look at yourself and believe that if you play your best it won't matter what the other team will do. BUT, even after a team came into your house and played their best game ever, you still can't give one ounce of credit and you still can't be humbled? If that's the attitude of a "Michigan Man" I wouldn't want to be one.
    actual press conference: http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/vide...ssf?070901hart

Nothing to get upset over unless you are a jealous, crybaby green bitch

snippets from tre in the game thread

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11

oh my god if michigan loses to app state i'm going to come in my pants! oh i am so excited! maybe they will be able to beat michigan in the big house, and i can live vicariously through them.

it's not fair michigan always finds a way to come back in games like this and ruin my fun, wah

oh great joy they won, my dreams have come true.

whatever, explain why exactly you are so upset about the interview. this whole thing is a front for your bullshit and spite. he didn't say anything in the interview. i'm done with this idiocy

Xanadu

Just stop dude. Seriously. I'm not even trying to argue with you anymore. Call it a friendly suggestion, you are kinda losing it.

And ummm...kindof an embarrassing thing to have to tell somebody, but you might want to check the spelling above. I'll let you figure out which word. And the fact that you can't spell it kindof lets everybody know a little about your ummm...experience shall we say. Don't worry dude, it'll happen one day. That day will...uhhhh....cum.

Whoa, I thought he was like 18, now I'm thinking maybe 14?

For real though, just stop dude. It's bad.
    Last edited by Baker; 09-02-2007 at 10:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread