whatever, have you ever seen me rip msu after they don't get players in recruiting or they lost games. i haven't, so fuck off with your little high horse. i only put down msu in response to idiots like you hipdigit and bukdow starting shit.

i saw mike hart play his heart out during the game. Then, he was the first one out of the locker room to talk to the media (while the bitchmade coaches sat in the locker room for another 30 min). did you listen to the interview that i posted?, because he gave plenty of credit to asu. of course, he'll also cite michigan's mistakes because they played like shit (especially when he was out of the game).

if you want to rip michigan go ahead, it'll be that much sweeter if michigan beats state yet again. michigan totally fucked up yesterday. there is no doubt. i just don't want to see you invent shit to demean a guy who showed a ton of character yesterday. just cause the guy has absolutely torched state every game of his career, you want to parse his interview for whatever you can find to make a big deal of nothing.

don't you dare chastise anyone about generalizations since you can't use the word ARROGANT without the word MICHIGAN