+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Appalachian State shocks Michigan and the Nation

OGT: Appalachian State shocks Michigan and the Nation

I don't know if everybody else heard their coach talk on the radio, but the guy had a cocky attitude that was over the top. He said, "I don't know what the end result will be, but I do know that in the third quarter it will be a good ball game." He also said, "We might not have the talent that they do, but we've got 30 guys with 2 awfully big rings on their fingers." My favorite of the whole interview was, "If you want to know how good we are, I guarantee we'd win the MAC conference and I know we wouldn't finish on the bottom of the BT."

Wow, dillusional. Can't wait to see some highlights of the look on his face when he's down 21 in the first quarter.

Blog Entries
    I guess this guy has never heard of "under promise, over deliver".
    Find a new slant.

Sorry Tre BUT

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I don't know if everybody else heard their coach talk on the radio, but the guy had a cocky attitude that was over the top. He said, "I don't know what the end result will be, but I do know that in the third quarter it will be a good ball game." He also said, "We might not have the talent that they do, but we've got 30 guys with 2 awfully big rings on their fingers." My favorite of the whole interview was, "If you want to know how good we are, I guarantee we'd win the MAC conference and I know we wouldn't finish on the bottom of the BT."

Wow, dillusional. Can't wait to see some highlights of the look on his face when he's down 21 in the first quarter.
    It's 21-14 Appleatin' State. Yup #5 in the nation, uh-huh! ZZZZZZ!

Lloyd just hasn't opened up his offense yet.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Well, on the bright side, if the Wolves lose today, my Saturdays just got freed up for the next 3 months.

28-14 App. St.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I can hear the talk radio in Ann Arbor already, "Appalachian State would DESTROY UAB".

By the end of the night, honks will be calling for App. St. to make the Top 25, then the BCS.
    Find a new slant.

OGT: Appalacian State @ Michigan

I don't even know if I spelled A.S.'s name right, but what a crazy first half. The size and speed of Michigan will take over as they power their way in the second half Carr style. But, I gotta give some credit to App. St.. I know some will come in and say this shows how questionable Michigan's secondary is, but I think it is more due to the offense and speed of App. St. It is difficult to defend a spread offense with a mobile QB (see OSU w/ Troy Smith) and this is a perfect example of it.

I expect Michigan to come out and try to control the clock in the 2nd half with a ground game. This will wear down App. St.'s defense and get their offense out of sync.

How big of a pussy do you have to be to kick a field goal inside the 5 against a 1aa team when losing by 14? no wonder this team has no heart in big games
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Okay, I believe I keep myself well informed when it comes to sports. You wanna talk UM football, I can tell ya their starters, who will be good in the future, and how many four stars (11) they have coming in and that's my hated rival school. So I think I can hang in the informed department.

BUT...I'm absolutely the worst sports fan on this planet when it comes to predictions. I'm wrong all the time, seriously. Read my posts from this morning, just awful. We'll throw my first post here in that category and to the top of it. Just terrible.

+ Reply to Thread