Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby Momma Drama: Charles Rogers has 5 kids, Travis Henry has 9

Blog Entries

Baby Momma Drama: Charles Rogers has 5 kids, Travis Henry has 9

I saw this over at SI, it's fantastic!

http://100percentinjuryrate.blogspot...-athletes.html

An update on the illegitimate kids of athletes
    I'm sure many of you probably remember the original post we did right before Father's Day on athletes who have illegitimate kids. Well, due to the recent revelations that Travis Henry has sired an unreal 9 illegitimate kids by 9 women, all by the age of 28, we thought it was time to bring the list back. We also have to add Tracy McGrady to the list, who was recently revealed to be involved in a nasty paternity suit that finally became public. And of course Tom Brady's kid finally popped out, so he can be officially added to the list as well. Let's all welcome Travis, Tracy and Tom to this esteemed list. I can't wait for Elijah Dukes' kid to finally make its grand entrance into this world. We should have a party.

I also want to pass along a story that reader Paul sent us about Shawn Kemp. It's awesome.

In college I was an intern for the Portland Trailblazers (mind you, this was during their Jailblazers heyday while Shawn Kemp was there). I did a bunch of stuff for the PR Department and one day I was filing a bunch of stuff in the office and I came across the Player Questionnaires that they have each new player fill out when they are acquired. It gives them some stupid personal info to include in the media guide and for the announcers and what not. Anyway, on Shawn Kemp’s questionnaire under hobbies it said, “girls”. And my personal favorite – under favorite breakfast he listed, “girls”.
    Brilliant work Paul. As usual, we've decided not to include people like LeBron James on the list, who's at least with his girlfriend while having kids.

Since we'd like to make this post the definitive list of athletes who have had illegitimate kids, feel free to let us know if we missed anyone, and we'll update the list again in the future.

ATHLETES WITH ILLEGITIMATE KIDS

THE HEAVYWEIGHTS
    Calvin Murphy - 14 illegitimate kids by 9 women. You sir are our current champion.
    NEW MEMBER Travis Henry - 9 kids by 9 women. All of this by 28. Impressive. He is on pace to catch Calvin. The fact that he's broke from paying child support may slow him down though.
    Ex-San Antonio Spur Willie Anderson - 9 illegitimate kids. If only his field goal percentage had been as high as his impregnation rate.
    Evander Holyfield - 9 illegitimate kids. Has more kids than brain cells left.
    Shawn Kemp - 7 illegitimate kids by 6 women. Gives his nickname of the Reign Man new meaning.
    Derrick Thomas - 7 illegitimate kids by 5 women. He died at 33. Let's just leave it at that.

THE MIDDLEWEIGHTS
    Larry Johnson (basketball) - 5 kids by 4 women. 3 are illegitimate.
    Charles Rogers - Uber-NFL Draft bust reportedly has 5 illegitimate kids...and no paycheck. Definitely the makings of a solid family.
    Santonio Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids by two women, before leaving college.
    Former Celtic Greg Minor - 3 illegitimate kids.
    Ricky Williams - 3 illegitimate kids. Maybe that's why he smokes so much weed.
    Priest Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids. You best keep running Priest.

THE LIGHTNING FAST GROUP
    Willis McGahee - 3 illegitimate kids in 2 years in Buffalo. Not a lot to do in Buffalo, except make babies. Lots and lots of babies.

THE GUYS YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT GROUP
    Walter Herrmann
    Peja Stojakovic
    Wizards Coach Eddie Jordan
    NHL player Daniel Alfredsson
    NHL player Richard Zednik
    Mike Miller
    NEW MEMBER - Tracy McGrady

THE FAMOUS OLD GUYS GROUP
    Steve Garvey - 2 illegitimate kids by 2 women.
    Dr. J - 2 illegitimate kids by 2 women.
    Larry Bird
    Isiah Thomas
    Jim Palmer
    Darryl Strawberry
    Pete Rose
    Tug McGraw

THE GETTING A HEAD START GROUP
    Gary Sheffield - Had 2 illegitimate kids by age 17. Added a few more later on in life.

THE THAT'S JUST WRONG GROUP
    Elijah Dukes - recently impregnated a 17-year-old foster child. Also has 4 more illegitimate kids - making him a middleweight as well.

THE QB KIDS GROUP
    Matt Leinart - already has one, my guess is he's working hard on another.
    NOW OFFICIAL Tom Brady - the dream baby is here.

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS GUY GROUP
    Noel Devine - He's not an official member yet because he's not a pro. He's an incoming freshman at WV. But he had 2 illegitimate kids in high school, and possibly more. Keep it Noel, a good start, but you've got a long way to go.

GUYS WITH AT LEAST ONE ILLEGITIMATE KID
    Antawn Jamison
    Chipper Jones
    DeShawn Stevenson
    Cliff Floyd
    Mark Messier
    Brian Urlacher
    Rae Carruth - Yes, he fathered an illegitimate kid before the incident where he had his pregnant girlfriend gunned down.
    Oscar De La Hoya
    Juan Gonzalez
    Andre Rison
    David Justice
    Alonzo Spellman
    Dave Meggett
    Gary Payton - From a reader: The best part about Gary Payton is that his illegitimate kid is named "Gary Payton, Jr." so that when his wife (or whatever) had a kid, and he wanted a junior, he couldn't do it without major confusion, so he named his legitimate kid "Gary Payton II."
    Stephon Marbury
    Jason Kidd
    Allen Iverson
    Latrell Sprewell
    Juwan Howard
    Kenny Anderson
    Scottie Pippen
    Hakeem Olajuwon
    Patrick Ewing
    Randy Johnson

So in other words, the moral of the story is wrap it up tight. Unless you're a professional athlete. Then just do whatever the hell you want.
    Find a new slant.

Damn. Good read, I should say interesting read that is.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Very interesting. There were definitely a few surprises on the list and some people that seriously have some issues in their life.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Hakeem was eventually married to the women he had kids by.

Mike Miller

I think he is with the woman who "calfed."

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    "Calfed"? His one son is named Mavrick -- isn't that more like "colted"?

Blog Entries
    Apparently at the combine, Darren McFadden disclosed to an NFL team that he is involved in a paternity suit.

Oh, and he also informed that team that he's got another two kids on the way as well.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Apparently at the combine, Darren McFadden disclosed to an NFL team that he is involved in a paternity suit.

Oh, and he also informed that team that he's got another two kids on the way as well.
    Does this "help" or "hurt" his draft status? LOL

Nothing says "Getting started on the right foot" better than three children with three different women by the time you are 22!
    McFadden will end up on Skid Row unless he can forge a 20 year career. Don't these guys understand that they are a meal ticket to some of these skanks, and nothing more? Geez, get knocked up, get 20 Grand in child support for the next 18 years!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    If you read the first post in this thread you'll see that Gary Sheffield had two by the age of 17.

McFadden is a poseur.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread