+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: HipDigIt PicksIt

Blog Entries
    You're laying a lot of points there, Hip.

All favorites?
    Find a new slant.

G

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    You're laying a lot of points there, Hip.

All favorites?
    DO NOT fuck with 12-4!!!!

G

Truth be told I had a twitch on OSU @ Ty Willingham U. Take the 4.5. I just didn't have the stones to play it. Jake Locker the frosh QB is better than Mallett or Clausen. More in keeping with my charitable mood would have been taking USC and laying the 10 against Big Red. I think they smoke 'em but I couldn't get ZGoshboots, my resident Husker expert (a man who called the Big Red outright Bowl win over U-M on the DetNews board and looked like a fucking seer) on the blower by deadline. Again you can't pick too many. I'm pushing it with 4 in college & pro.

I likey.

I'm a pussy that never bets until after week one to sort out the mess, but I'll be back in it this week and I'm leaning Hipp's Way on quite a few of these.

Who knows? You might help a few of us out. You know the ones....The ones that can't afford a bus ticket out of Detroit. I'll have to by a few as I bring a few old pals with me along for the ride like Fox Mulder, Ben Folds and Banned on the Run.
    Last edited by RaulBloodworth; 09-14-2007 at 05:48 PM.

I'll be back later to post my NFL Picks, Mr. Diggit. I say we have a Book Bet on the record at the end of the year, but we'll have to stipulate the number of picks we go each week. Fuck College. I'll just be riding your coattails(how the eff do I spell that?) on the young fellas.
    Whoa, the servants they're so helpful, dear
    The cook she is a whore
    Yes, the butler has a place for her
    Behind the pantry door
    The maid, she's French, she's got no sense
    She's wild for Crazy Horse - Mick Jagger(Live With Me)

Raul is that YOU.....

Quote Originally Posted by RaulBloodworth
    I'll be back later to post my NFL Picks, Mr. Diggit. I say we have a Book Bet on the record at the end of the year, but we'll have to stipulate the number of picks we go each week. Fuck College. I'll just be riding your coattails(how the eff do I spell that?) on the young fellas.
    I think I may know you. You don't have to fuck around with shit like "Eff" on this site. Belly up to the bar and lay waste. This is home to a Goshboot named Zip. You may remember him from a far away dry county? Huh? Oh never mind. I'm nervous this weekend. 7-1 scared the shit out of me. You know how this shit goes. I'm hoping the tank is full and the water temp manageable.

It just may really be me

The bastards have me working Saturday,(yeah, a pain in the NECK) so I'll probably have my picks up late Saturday night.

Fantasy Start 'Ems....

Santonio
    Brees
    The Good AP

Sit EVERYONE on the Cardinals, besides Edge, including Fitz and Boldin until further notice(From the Actual PlayCalling of Cards) unless you have no other options.

Maybe we need a little Fantasy Column on here. (Maybe they hate it, or already have one, too fucking lazy to look right now)

For now?

Out

P.S. Cool to see some old friends on a new site.
    Whoa, the servants they're so helpful, dear
    The cook she is a whore
    Yes, the butler has a place for her
    Behind the pantry door
    The maid, she's French, she's got no sense
    She's wild for Crazy Horse - Mick Jagger(Live With Me)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaulBloodworth
    Maybe we need a little Fantasy Column on here. (Maybe they hate it, or already have one, too fucking lazy to look right now)
    Hey, welcome to WTF, we've been waiting for you.

This sounds like a good idea to me, send something in.

Also, my 2-6 record this weekend has me thinking that I need to go back to following Hip's lead from now on.
    Find a new slant.

Raul, it is good to have you here. A refugee from a long, lost world since taken over by la coockarochas.
    You are welcome here, my friend. Wash your soul of the old place: desperate, barren, and waylayed by the soul less, those who roam the intranets searching for themselves, and finding it amid the dregs of hypocrisy,lies, and constructed reality.
    Last edited by Zip Goshboots; 09-19-2007 at 12:33 AM.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Check your PMs
    WTFDetroit presents HipDigIt PicksIt
    With HipDigIt

September 21, 2007

As I live and breathe, Momma told me there'd be days like this. Last weekend, coming off a 7-1 week, was the gamblers version of, for those who actually play the game, the dreaded "trap game." Oh yeah, you got the chest out, I'm quitting the day job, when the 'ole axiom, "What goes up, must come down", pops into your craw as you carefully look over the menu like some discriminating food critic. Doubts creep in, "Am I really this good?" and you pass on things you might normally select because you're all, "No, that's too obvious", and conversely, you get cute and take bonehead shit like BYU bouncing back from a UCLA asskicking for a "cover" against a Tulsa team that was both quicker and better prepared. UCLA you ask? Uh, next question. So the Lions once again reverted to Lion form, making a 10-point lead disappear to give me a push, which rendered me 3-4-1 for the week. Now, at 15-8-1 ATS for the year, I'm over it. There's GOLD in this weeks "Bill O' Fare!" Get on my back!!

Read the entire article here.

+ Reply to Thread