+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mark Ingram better than Jonas Gray?

Talk about it in The Underground Bunker

Ingram had a big night, but he was not wearing Bobcat red, he was in the blue of Flint SWA
    Player of the week:

RB Mark Ingram of Flint Southwestern High School:

For the second time in three weeks Mark Ingram of Flint Southwestern Academy is the SpartanMag.com Player of the Week. In a showdown between his new school and his old school, Ingram rushed for 220-yards on 28 carries and scored 4 touchdowns as Flint Southwestern Academy defeated Grand Blanc High School by a score of 39-29.

Grand Blanc jumped out to a 21-0 lead early on, but then Ingram went to work. Ingram scored on a 34-yard urn with a little over 8 minutes left to give SWA its first lead of the night 25-21. He scored his last touchdown with 2:27 left and put the nail in the coffin on an impressive come from behind victory.

Ingram is averaging over 200-yards per game so far this season and is making a bid to move up the Rivals.com Rankings and become a 4-star prospect.

Well, Moodini let me know that Ingram had over 300 yards rushing and 4 tds this past Friday. He also had an 85 yard td called back! I'm a full believer now. I think this kid will be better than Gray. Don't get me wrong, huge Gray guy. However, the numbers don't lie...this dude is a STUD.

Blog Entries
    Daddy Ingram is so proud that he decided to go out and make some national news.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...60643726_x.htm

Ex-NFL receiver Mark Ingram ordered to trial in theft case
    Posted 19h 23m ago

FLINT, Mich. (AP) — Mark Ingram, a receiver on the New York Giants team that won the 1991 Super Bowl, was ordered to stand trial on charges he broke into a garage and stole a woman's purse.

A judge ruled Wednesday there was enough evidence for the 41-year-old former Michigan State star to go to trial on charges of larceny of more than $1,000 and first-degree home invasion.

A woman testified she left her purse in an unlocked car in an unlocked garage in Grand Blanc Township on Dec. 10. The purse later was recovered, missing cash and credit cards, authorities say. Police said they found Ingram's fingerprint on the car.

Ingram served a federal prison sentence in 2001 after being caught with $3,290 in counterfeit cash during a police sting in Miami. He recently pleaded guilty to federal charges in New York in a money laundering and bank fraud case.

In the Giants' 20-19 Super Bowl win over Buffalo, Ingram caught a 14-yard pass on third-and-13 to keep a third-quarter scoring drive alive. He later played for Miami, Green Bay and Philadelphia.
    So good, I had to almost put the whole thing in bold type, lol.
    Find a new slant.

A couple of my Dad's friends went and watched Ingram play a couple of weeks ago. One is a hs coach and the other goes from city to city watching different high level kids each week because he enjoys it. Both said Ingram is hands down the best player they have seen at the hs level in their life. I told them he is a 3 star on the verge of a 4 star. I also said that some here thought the comparison to Jonas Gray was ridiculous. Their answer, "Ingram should be a 6 star." And yes, they understand the 5 star scale.

Tre

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    A couple of my Dad's friends went and watched Ingram play a couple of weeks ago. One is a hs coach and the other goes from city to city watching different high level kids each week because he enjoys it. Both said Ingram is hands down the best player they have seen at the hs level in their life. I told them he is a 3 star on the verge of a 4 star. I also said that some here thought the comparison to Jonas Gray was ridiculous. Their answer, "Ingram should be a 6 star." And yes, they understand the 5 star scale.
    There is a compadre of mine who posts on the Detnews board from Grand Blanc. Big U-M fan. Pretty objective sort as well. He is a big Flint area high school fan as well. The other night I asked him about all the buzz on Rivals that says this Ronnie Lark kid from Flint is better than Gray OR Ingram. He just flippantly said "if these RB's are the best in the state then it's not going to be a very good year here (in Mi.)." I do respect the guys opinion. Kind of blew me away.

Really? That is surprising especially considering the fact that Ingram is ripping up All Time Flint records. Can't say I have an opinion because I haven't seen either enough. Wish I could though.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to say no. Gray looks like a keeper for NE.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Really needed HipDigIt picksit this weekend. Got crushed.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    ^ lolz
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread