+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan's Monday Morning presser

Michigan's Monday Morning presser

Just got back from the presser...Good news is that Grady is running (not sure if I really think this is that good, but none the less for him it is.)

...other than that, nothing really good. Ill post anything good from week to week if anything is worth mentioning here...

Hey MUHME, if Grady is ready to come back in say week 8 or 9 and we are rolling along (albeit before the two big games) and he really wants to come back do you think Lloyd will follow his wishes or will he be talked into using the redshirt and giving the knee the proper amount of time to truly heal?

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    Hey MUHME, if Grady is ready to come back in say week 8 or 9 and we are rolling along (albeit before the two big games) and he really wants to come back do you think Lloyd will follow his wishes or will he be talked into using the redshirt and giving the knee the proper amount of time to truly heal?
    The way it looks right now...I would be SHOCKED if he was to redshirt. I think he sees the writing on the wall (Sam coming in, Minor's ability) and he wants to play now.

Another question or two if you don't mind MUHME.

1. Is Johnny Sears going to be overwhelmed by starting at CB and returning punts and kicks this early in his year?

2. What is the biggest surpise on the 2-DEEP that was released this morning?

3. When in the hell did Brett Galimore become a defensive tackle and how did he crack the top 2 so soon?

The people on the radio were making a big deal about a lack of FB listed on the starting unit. Does that mean they'll open it up more? I didn't hear/read the presser so I couldn't say whether to read anything in to that.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    The people on the radio were making a big deal about a lack of FB listed on the starting unit. Does that mean they'll open it up more? I didn't hear/read the presser so I couldn't say whether to read anything in to that.
    I love the idea of us not having a starting fullback. It could be a sign that Lloyd is willing to move out of the dinosaur era. Obviously Michigan has more talent at WR than FB, so put them on the field. Now, will we consisitently use the shotgun with 3+ WR's? If that's the case, I'll poop.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

You're gonna be one bound up motherfucker.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    You're gonna be one bound up motherfucker.
    Exactly! The last two years we've heard whispers about UM possibly opening it up. Right. When hell freezes over.

Yeah, I know, I'm not holding my breath.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread