+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 111
FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Political news, yo.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Have you been served?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2016...case/79173328/

A decade ago, Charles Pugh was living the dream, making a six-figure salary as an anchorman at Fox 2 news in Detroit.

Political stardom came next, as Pugh would become the second-most powerful political figure in Detroit, only after the mayor, when he won the seat of City Council president in 2009 as the top vote-getter in the city.

Today, he's a waiter at a soul food restaurant in Harlem.

This looks like one of the better years to watch and laugh at our political process. Just a complete joke. Fun stuff.
    Players meeting my ASS!

This business with Hillary retroactively committing crimes of leaking classified data is getitng silly.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016...on-emails.html

"The documents are being upgraded at the request of the intelligence community because they contain a category of top secret information,"
    Translation: the documents weren't obviously classified at the time Hillary had them.

Even if Clinton didn't write or forward the messages, she still would have been required to report any classification slippages she recognized in emails she received. But without classification markings, that may have been difficult, especially if the information was publicly available.
    Translation: we classify public information so you can't talk about it even when it's in the public domain, which is ridiculous and not a new problem (e.g. Wikileaks). When something isn't secret anymore, acting as it if were secret is stupid and defies common sense.

And I have Tahoe to thank for staring at this again -- calling Hillary "the criminal" made me look at the most recent news article that news.google.com presented about the situation, rather than ignoring it like I had for months.

Of course, Hillary's probably a crook for other reasons, but that's true of most politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    This business with Hillary retroactively committing crimes of leaking classified data is getitng silly.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016...on-emails.html

Translation: the documents weren't obviously classified at the time Hillary had them. <That is false. The info is either classified or it isn't. Even if its not been 'marked' classified by someone, its still classified info. It doesn't need some banner across the top.

Translation: we classify public information so you can't talk about it even when it's in the public domain, which is ridiculous and not a new problem (e.g. Wikileaks). When something isn't secret anymore, acting as it if were secret is stupid and defies common sense.

And I have Tahoe to thank for staring at this again -- calling Hillary "the criminal" made me look at the most recent news article that news.google.com presented about the situation, rather than ignoring it like I had for months.

Of course, Hillary's probably a crook for other reasons, but that's true of most politicians.
    Players meeting my ASS!

To think that Hillary never had any classified material sent to her as SOS by email is just plain ignoring common sense, imo.
    Players meeting my ASS!

And then the fact that he wiped the server clean, to the best of her ability, is not good for her at all.

All that said, Obama won't do anything to her. Obama won't have DOJ indict her, but it doesn't mean she isn't a crook.

Go. Bernie. Go. Or Biden.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Glad to know that our state legislature is dealing with such important matters:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...domy/80182952/

2 Black Lives Matter scumbags arrested for beating a vet unconscious and robbing him. And the Dems bow to these scumbags.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Woman in SXSW asked to remove her hijab for ID. She tweeted "I can't make this stuff up"

So horrifying! It must be Donald Trump doing that to you.

What you can't make up is how women are treated in Arab countries. Can't drive, talk to men, go for a swim, go to school, vote, etc, etc, etc.

But this horrible USA! And the libs join her in condemning USA!
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread