+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 111
FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Political news, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Tahoe, the policy you're backing seems to be recommending curing Gangrene in the right leg by cutting off the left leg and shoving a spike into your eye. There's just no logic to it.

How is cutting spending an analogy to that ^?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell View Post
    The tea baggers driving the republican bus right now don't care. Economic consequences, length and depth of recession, unemployment... none of that stuff matters. It's an ideological crusade against government, taxes and social spending of any kind. If that has to be a scorched earth fight then so be it.

Even when it gets down to the personal level where their own unions are busted, their jobs are cut, their social safety nets taken away... they're happy to be martyrs for the cause. No social wreckage or economic pain is too great to bear in the name of ideological purity.

And the libs don't care about economic consequences of going down this same path of taxing and spending.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Gun to your head--demonstrate a grasp of the consequences of taxes and spending going up or down. I'll go grow a beard waiting for that one.

Gun to your head--demonstrate a grasp of the consequences of taxes and spending going up or down. I'll go grow a beard waiting for that one.
    lolwut?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    It's becoming pretty clear that Boehner's going to ram something through congress in a political move to make it the other side's "fault" if it doesn't get signed. Someone needs to tell this guy this isn't 3rd grade anymore. This is real life. Sickening.
    According to Vin, apparently Prince Harry can ram something through and thats not a political move, oh no, thats something to help America. But when the Repubs do it, it's a political move.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Obama to campaign for 2012 tonight...err ah make a speech about the debt ceiling tonight.

This guy is nothing more than his next election. Thats all he's worried about.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Yes, Obama is terrible... and the reason he's terrible is he's arguing with republicans over how best to smother the economy. Primary. Challenge. Please.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Vin, Tahoe just doesn't get it.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    The tea baggers driving the republican bus right now don't care. Economic consequences, length and depth of recession, unemployment... none of that stuff matters. It's an ideological crusade against government, taxes and social spending of any kind. If that has to be a scorched earth fight then so be it.

Even when it gets down to the personal level where their own unions are busted, their jobs are cut, their social safety nets taken away... they're happy to be martyrs for the cause. No social wreckage or economic pain is too great to bear in the name of ideological purity.
    Yeah, I can pretty much agree with that, and it sucks. They are willing to sink the ship to be ahead on the other side, and that's a hard, hard fight.

The other day I threw a biscuit from Popeye's at some tea baggers that were protesting... it felt good.

+ Reply to Thread