+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 111
FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Political news, yo.

Blog Entries
    Somebody needs to photoshop WTF's home page on one or a few of those.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    FWIW, that's Connecticut's state legislature, not Michigan's.

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?p=1067874

No fucking way does the city of Milford elect a Dem. It was a bad year for Reps in Milford, MI when they only beat the Dem by 25%. Milford belongs here:

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...929729,00.html
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 10-14-2009 at 06:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    My sources let me down again.

THX Mxy
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Bullets For The Media In America ? Lou Dobbs Fired On!

October 29, 2009
    Contact: Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), www.alipac.us (866) 703-0864

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is releasing a statement of condemnation regarding the violent attack on the home and family of CNN host Lou Dobbs, which Mr. Dobbs revealed on his show yesterday.

"The attack on the Dobbs family home was an attack on every American who values the First Amendment rights of free speech and freedom of the press," said William Gheen of ALIPAC.

Lou Dobbs reported on his talk radio show that a gun was fired into his home only fifteen feet away from his wife and possibly their driver. It is unclear if this was a failed assassination attempt or not.
    Not really a joking matter, but you have to get a kick out of the presentation here (this is a snippet from a press release).

Also, how important do you have to be to have an attempt at your life be classifed as an "assassination"?

Normal people aren't "assassinated", are they?
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    An assasination is generally done for political purposes.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    An assasination is generally done for political purposes.
    My uncle Vito tells me that an assassination is generally done when you don't pay him on time.

Blog Entries
    LMAO

Activists Pledge over Half A Million For Dobbs' Presidential Run

November 24, 2009

www.alipac.us WilliamG@alipac.us
    (866) 703-0864

As of today, over 3,514 Americans have pledged to donate more than $654,000 to Lou Dobbs, if he decides to run to launch a run for President in 2012.

These pledges of support have been made at the Lou Dobbs fan site www.LouDobbsForPresident.org which is maintained by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. The site was launched in early 2008 after pro-Amnesty candidates John McCain and Barack Obama won their primaries.

The website has been adjusted to reflect the support for a Lou Dobbs presidential run in 2012 and activity on the site has escalated following the recent news that Lou Dobbs is indeed considering a run for President.

"People are very excited about Lou Dobbs considering a Presidential run," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "If he decides to run, ALIPAC will donate the url and website www.LouDobbsForPresident to his campaign, along with all of the contributor information we have gathered with the website. This will give a Lou Dobbs for President campaign an early boost."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC has been supporting Lou Dobbs because his show was one of the few national media shows that continued to broadcast accurate information about illegal immigration and America's broken borders.

"One of the great things about Lou Dobbs is that he has been honest and straight forward about his positions on issues," said William Gheen. "We have a very unique opportunity because the candidate's views and concerns have been on public display on television for years. We know where Lou stands and we know that his stances are popular with the American public."

ALIPAC is launching a "Draft Lou Dobbs for President or US Senate" fan page on Facebook today to accompany renewed efforts to attract readers to www.LouDobbsForPresident.org The group hopes that Lou Dobbs and his advisers will be encouraged by the growing numbers of volunteers and donors registering their support at the website and the offer of a pre-existing support network for the campaign. ALIPAC's goal is to achieve over 1 Million dollars pledged by the end of 2009. The site shows the number of supporters, the total funds pledged, and allows people to make comments to Lou Dobbs.

"I look forward to a day when I can hand Lou Dobbs a maximum donation from our PAC, a maximum donation from my family, and a CD Rom disk with a list of donors and our URL for his campaign." said William Gheen. "It would be a refreshing experience to have a candidate for President such as Lou Dobbs who can be trusted, will stand with the American public on issues, can unite Republicans, Democrats and Independents, and who can win the race and put America back on the right track."

For more information please visit www.alipac.us or www.LouDobbsforPresident.org

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Find a new slant.

Fuck'n A

You go Lou!
    Players meeting my ASS!

I hope the Dobbs campaign gains steam. People like him siphon off a few percentage points worth of crazies from the republican base and cost them elections.

And you cocksucking libs are going to need some help, cuz that fuckin douchebag you cocksuckers elected is a travesty.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread