+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 111
FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1104

Thread: Political news, yo.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    That guy's obviously a douche and I'm by no means on his side....but the headlines being thrown around are so disingenuous. He was obviously saying that's what you should NOT do. Disingenuous bullshit like this just serves to feed the divide.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    I’m not so no sure that’s what he’s saying, Vin. He’s even being widely condemned by Republicans, so you know he really crossed a line if it has come to that.

Also, isn’t that almost a verbatim quote from an old Bobby Knight interview with Connie Chung? Seem to remember that being a huge deal at the time, but haven’t heard it brought up in the context of this new story at all.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I think it's pretty clear. And either way, regardless of context I don't think it's ok to say that....but there are many who DO think it would be ok and will point to stuff like this as "just another example of the media propaganda machine....".

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    WASHINGTON?After letting out a sigh of apparent exasperation, outgoing White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki took a pointed tone during Monday?s briefing when she asked a reporter chanting ?Kill, kill, kill? if he had an actual question for her. ?Is there an inquiry relevant to the Biden administration?s current policies, sir?? Psaki said as the foam-mouthed reporter?s eyes rolled back in his head and he screamed ?Blood! Blood now!? while scrambling over other members of the press corps in a frenzied rush toward the podium. ?I?m happy to answer any question you?d like about the Russia-Ukraine conflict or the release of oil reserves, but ?The impure among us will suffer unspeakable agony!? is not a hypothetical I?m going to entertain. Similarly, the White House has not issued an official position on whether the filthy stain of the unrighteous can only be cleansed in an ocean of blood. Let?s move on.? Sources confirmed Psaki also dodged inquiries from the reporter about whether she approved of him eating her bones.
    https://t.ly/r5AK

Blog Entries
    Is there anything the man CAN'T do?

GO WHITE!

https://twitter.com/MarkusTincher/st...73247619493889
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus Tincher
    .@GOP
    As a Democrat, If I had to choose 2 vote 4 a pedophile with a (D) next to his name or a moral man w/ (R) next 2 his name...I choose the Republican. Country B4 party!
    https://www.theoaklandpress.com/2022...against-child/
    A prison sentence was handed down this week to a former Oakland County Commission candidate for sex crimes against a child.

In a sentencing agreement with the prosecution, Markus Vernon Tincher, 35, of Pontiac pleaded no contest to the charges before Oakland County Circuit Judge Victoria Valentine in February, and on April 19 received concurrent sentences of 12 to 45 years for first-degree criminal sexual conduct, and 5 to 15 years for second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a person under age 13. He had faced up to life in prison.

Blog Entries
    Your guy lost, Vin. Thoughts and prayers.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...eNuQJsNG1b-ewY
    Find a new slant.

Disqualified Republican governor hopefuls battle it out in court
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...rt/7459331001/

I really don't see the point of these court challenges.

Even if James Craig succeeds, the bad ads write themselves:
    Police chief selects felons to collect petitions for him? What a dumbass!

Even if Perry Johnson success, the bad ads write themselves:
    So-called quality guru doesn't check qualify of petition signatures? What a dumbass!

+ Reply to Thread