+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 110
FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1100

Thread: Political news, yo.

Blog Entries
    My guess is he’s dead by 2024. Poor health.
    Find a new slant.

Too many differences to apply past precedent to Trump in this case.

As far as 2024. I don’t think Trump will run as long as there’s a good alternative. If the GOPe runs a Haley at us, we stay home.

As far as calling us Trump nation. Also not true. There’s about 70m people who want lower taxes, strong military and secure border. Trump echoed what we wanted. He did add ending needless wars which I completely support. But he failed miserably at times too.

If Trump is convicted, it really doesn’t matter. We aren’t going to start wanting higher taxes, ship our jobs overseas, let isis run rampant and open the border. We aren’t going away.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I for one am shocked Tahoe wasn't arrested at the capitol. Literally, checked in to see if anyone knew if he had or not. Not shocked to find out 12K racists, Russian bots and "patriot" insurrectionists followed his Twitter account. Would not be surprised to find out he's the type to incite people to break the law but is happy to "call in sick" the day of the event.

Hope everyone is well.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I for one am shocked Tahoe wasn't arrested at the capitol. Literally, checked in to see if anyone knew if he had or not. Not shocked to find out 12K racists, Russian bots and "patriot" insurrectionists followed his Twitter account. Would not be surprised to find out he's the type to incite people to break the law but is happy to "call in sick" the day of the event.

Hope everyone is well.
    Just know I pity you and your little polluted bird brain.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Too many differences to apply past precedent to Trump in this case.

As far as 2024. I don’t think Trump will run as long as there’s a good alternative. If the GOPe runs a Haley at us, we stay home.

As far as calling us Trump nation. Also not true. There’s about 70m people who want lower taxes, strong military and secure border. Trump echoed what we wanted. He did add ending needless wars which I completely support. But he failed miserably at times too.

If Trump is convicted, it really doesn’t matter. We aren’t going to start wanting higher taxes, ship our jobs overseas, let isis run rampant and open the border. We aren’t going away.
    Trump Nation ain't the same as Trump voters. I'm talking about the cultists who actually believe everything he says, even when it's clearly bullshit, who gave him $200+ million after the election was over. Trump never failed in their eyes -- it was conspiracy. There's plenty of Trump voters who aren't part of "Trump Nation"... the evangelicals who see that he's ethically a shithead, but he got them their SCOTUS judges, for example.

I don't see anyone who looks like a good Republican candidate in 2024 other than Trump or someone he crowns. I can't see any of the 2016 primary folks making a serious run at it. It ain't gonna be Pence. Haley's running for VP. Given Biden's age, there's a lot of potential for a one-term president, Republicans might do good by going younger and telegenic, but I can't see, say, Hawley/Boebert winning.

So like the Obama cultists? All presidents have those. Nothing new with Trump.

You give trump way too much power imo.

That said, the two way way way too early candidates I hear talked about is Don jr unless shit head Schiff n co go after him and he’s in jail or Ron DeSantis.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Ok kids. I’m outa here...again. Thought I could come back without being called a racist but found out nothing much changed.

See how easy it is to run me off. lol

Also, I had over 100k followers. Lost about 15k when lefties decided to shut down free speech.

C ya.
    Players meeting my ASS!

One last post.

Mxy. You put Haley and Hawley together. From most all the people who voted for Trump, those couldn’t be farther apart.

I guarantee you over half the 70m that voted for Trump will stay home if a Haley, Cheney, Lyndsey Graham types are somehow the nominee. We are done with the GOP establishment types. Tired of being promised thing and they didn’t deliver.

Hawley, while relatively new is not seen as an establishment GOP. Right now anyway.
    People say Bush gave us Obama and Obama gave us Trump. Not true. The lying GOP establishment gave us Trump. We picked him. Fuck the GOP establishment. Seriously. People are more pissed than ever at the Republicans. We could have a Democratic President for years to come because of this fracture inside the party.

Ok. That’s it. You might’ve known that but thought I’d mention.
    Players meeting my ASS!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    It seems Mxy missed the fact that Tahoe is part of his "Trump Nation".

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...theft-hearing/

The white girl who stole Pelosi's laptop, tried to hide from the cops. and sell to Russia, isn't in jail.
    Liberals are making this a black vs. white justice issue. If black, they'd be behind bars if not worse.
    But, I think this is as much a gender thing. If this were a white male, I suspect she'd be in bars too.
    It's inconvenient to say such things, though, as it goes against the grain of the feminist narrative.

+ Reply to Thread