+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 111
FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Political news, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I'm not even to bother to read that bullshit, Mxy. Some lib baits and switches and smokes and mirros and bam!, Obama wants to cut taxes but the Repubs want to raise them!

Are peeps seriously going to try to say that Obaman, Pelosi, Reid, etc are for lowering taxes and Repubs and the Tea Party want to raise taxes?

Seriously, Dude, don't even go there.
    How do you know if it's bullshit if you don't even fucking read it? How about reading it, finding any source that refutes this (and, honestly, I accept right-wing think tanks as a source if you feel that this is coming form a purely left-biased source) and post it.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport View Post
    How do you know if it's bullshit if you don't even fucking read it? How about reading it, finding any source that refutes this (and, honestly, I accept right-wing think tanks as a source if you feel that this is coming form a purely left-biased source) and post it.
    This is what happens when you get sucked into debating with a cartoon. Your can either go all Wiley Coyote on him with the acme box of arguments that he ignores because cartoons don't have to obey gravity or be connected to reality in any way. Or you can ignore him. Those are pretty much your options.

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell View Post
    This is what happens when you get sucked into debating with a cartoon. Your can either go all Wiley Coyote on him with the acme box of arguments that he ignores because cartoons don't have to obey gravity or be connected to reality in any way. Or you can ignore him. Those are pretty much your options.
    Players meeting my ASS!

LMAO! Great line by Panetta..."I think one of the biggest National Security Threats is the dysfunctionality in the Congress of the US"

Oh man, talk about a slap in the face. lol
    Players meeting my ASS!

Politco is more than likely racist and so politically bent its not worth anyone's time to read their hit piece.

They basically go down the list of Republican candidates and then write hit pieces on them.

Hey Politico...go after the black guy claiming he chased after women...black men are always after women, right Politico?

Smear campaign gone wild. Just racists and ridiculous.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Does anyone here think that Dale Kildee is a pedophile?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/68786.html

Political News:

Dems can't even find 1.2trillion to cut from the budget...LMAO!

Unbelievable.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread