+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: IT MUST BE FOOTBALL SEASON.

Blog Entries
    Let's try this again.

You're right Chris, that is interesting.

The person who made that rendering did a really good job of making it look authentic. It's wild how a rendering of an alternate idea ended up in an internet image search.

Most people probably wouldn't have caught that, nice work Chris!

I'm really excited for football now, must be because of this thread!
    Find a new slant.

My bad Chris if that wasn't intended to be a "dig." I thought you were bitching about my pic and at this point I'm pretty fed up with that kind of stuff.

Glenn...sigh
    Last edited by Baker; 08-28-2007 at 08:37 PM.

No. As a Syndicate, the last thing I would do is try and piss you off Tre. The intent of the Syndicate is to make things run good

I like a good debate though, but I try to keep things from getting personal.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Here's one thing I never get fed up with

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

That video is a cool idea (with the Eminem song), but I didn't like how the 2nd half of the video showing all the good ND plays were not all during the comeback. It had plays from the first half in there. It would have been a lot better video if the highlights were all during the comeback. That and the fact that it was ND and I can't stand them.

That 2nd half was disgusting.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Oh good god, 25 hours of college football on ESPN right now.
    Last edited by Timone; 08-29-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks, Chris. I put up a video and all you do is criticize it and I'm supposed to SiT HErE and TAKE THIS SHIT??!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUWAAAAAHHHHHHHH
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I can handle one miracle comeback from ND when we've won like 9 of the last 12 or something. We've had like 3-4 game winning tds in the final minutes, so I can handle giving one.

Here is something I can't get enough of Zippy.

Actually, if msu defeats osu in basketball and/or football, I'll be very happy. Between the Tigers, Pistons, and UM, I am tired of seeing Ohio teams knock out my favorite teams. Plus, spending time in Ohio (especially Columbus) generally makes me unhappy, especially with their fucking cops waiting around every corner to give tickets. Essentially, I'm just tired of seeing Michigan lose to Ohio at everything the last year and a half.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Well played Tre, but only if you watch it with the sound off. They are ripping "the whole state of michigan" in their little song. So they are ripping the sparties too.

Those were two of the biggest choke jobs ever.

+ Reply to Thread