+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: IT MUST BE FOOTBALL SEASON.

Blog Entries
    Football is here and I am ready! This is nothing more than a rant about college football and that great time of year when optimism is peaking, fans are cheering, and the drums start beating. I'm talking college football baby. No more dog days of the summer, no more 18 hours of baseball tonight, and no more imaginary preseason matchups on ESPN. I'm ready for real, heart pounding, action packed, screeming on top of your lungs COLLEGE FOOTBALL. I've been easing into it like tip toeing into a cold pool at the start of June, but no more. Tonight, I officially man up, let out a big yell, and do a giant cannonball into the college football waters and I'm loving every minute of it. Just one day, one day and we will hear the deep pounding of the drums that seem to be insync with the pounding of our hearts as our pride and joy storm onto the field for the first time. As "We ready" and "Let's get ready to rumble" blast through monstrous speakers in stadiums, we kick back on the couch. Drinks and man food in hand, decked out in ridiculous fan gear (Nike of course) and smiles on our faces. It's that time of year when every Saturday feels like a holiday. When ESPN's College Gameday is as much routine as brushing our teeth. One week, one week and some douche will dot the "i" in Ohio, the M Club Supports You will raise up, the Trojan will pull out his golden sword, and Sparty will high step to mid field. We will all have one thing in common. We will all be watching the same thing. We will all have smiles on our faces. We will all be freaking ecstatic because college football is back!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeah!
    Last edited by Timone; 08-29-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Burn him.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Just started watching. How many trick plays have there been in this Boise/MSU game so far?

Blog Entries
    Football is here and I am ready! This is nothing more than a rant about college football and that great time of year when optimism is peaking, fans are cheering, and the drums start beating. I'm talking college football baby. No more dog days of the summer, no more 18 hours of baseball tonight, and no more imaginary preseason matchups on ESPN. I'm ready for real, heart pounding, action packed, screeming on top of your lungs COLLEGE FOOTBALL. I've been easing into it like tip toeing into a cold pool at the start of June, but no more. Tonight, I officially man up, let out a big yell, and do a giant cannonball into the college football waters and I'm loving every minute of it. Just one day, one day and we will hear the deep pounding of the drums that seem to be insync with the pounding of our hearts as our pride and joy storm onto the field for the first time. As "We ready" and "Let's get ready to rumble" blast through monstrous speakers in stadiums, we kick back on the couch. Drinks and man food in hand, decked out in ridiculous fan gear (Nike of course) and smiles on our faces. It's that time of year when every Saturday feels like a holiday. When ESPN's College Gameday is as much routine as brushing our teeth. One week, one week and some douche will dot the "i" in Ohio, the M Club Supports You will raise up, the Trojan will pull out his golden sword, and Sparty will high step to mid field. We will all have one thing in common. We will all be watching the same thing. We will all have smiles on our faces. We will all be freaking ecstatic because college football is back!

Blog Entries
    College football just ain't the same without Zip Goshboots and all of the good posters who were run off.

I agree with that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Thanks for taking the time to craft that. Epic!
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Kinda ready for this.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I love Shea Patterson, yg.

+ Reply to Thread