+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: IT MUST BE FOOTBALL SEASON.

IT MUST BE FOOTBALL SEASON.

Football is here and I am ready! This is nothing more than a rant about college football and that great time of year when optimism is peaking, fans are cheering, and the drums start beating. I'm talking college football baby. No more dog days of the summer, no more 18 hours of baseball tonight, and no more imaginary preseason matchups on ESPN. I'm ready for real, heart pounding, action packed, screeming on top of your lungs COLLEGE FOOTBALL. I've been easing into it like tip toeing into a cold pool at the start of June, but no more. Tonight, I officially man up, let out a big yell, and do a giant cannonball into the college football waters and I'm loving every minute of it. Just one week, one week and we will hear the deep pounding of the drums that seem to be insync with the pounding of our hearts as our pride and joy storm onto the field for the first time. As "We ready" and "Let's get ready to rumble" blast through monstrous speakers in stadiums, we kick back on the couch. Drinks and man food in hand, decked out in ridiculous fan gear (Nike of course) and smiles on our faces. It's that time of year when every Saturday feels like a holiday. When ESPN's College Gameday is as much routine as brushing our teeth. One week, one week and some douche will dot the "i" in Ohio, the M Club Supports You will raise up, the Trojan will pull out his golden sword, and Sparty will high step to mid field. We will all have one thing in common. We will all be watching the same thing. We will all have smiles on our faces. We will all be freaking ecstatic because college football is back!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Great post Tre. That post right there just got me jacked up! Only thing is, I probably won't be able to watch Michigan this Saturday, damn Big Ten Network! But, I'm definitely feeeeling the hype. It's time.

Something for everybody-

Last edited by Moodini31; 08-26-2007 at 02:20 AM.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Great post Tre. That post right there just got me jacked up! Only thing is, I probably won't be able to watch Michigan this Saturday, damn Big Ten Network! But, I'm definitely feeeeling the hype. It's time.

Something for everybody-

Great videos. However, I must admit, I only watched one. Nonetheless, great stuff.

A Little Corn Syrup For Y'all:

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Missouri Vs Nebraska 1997 and 2003

It's long, but you got nothing better to do for six days. It's of special interest to UM fans...

Last One--Oklahoma Vs Nebraska 1986

The Huskers came out in all red, and took a ten point lead into the fourth quarter...

Blog Entries
    Who else is going to watch the College Football marathon on Tuesday?

What is it, when is it, and on what channel?

Blog Entries
    It's on ESPN Classic at 5 tomorrow I think.
    Last edited by Timone; 08-27-2007 at 01:40 PM.

Interesting that you chose to use a computer generated graphic of the big house. especially one of a render that was an alternate idea to the approved stadium expansion plan they are going to do.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread