+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Freemasons.

Blog Entries
    Anybody else notice how much advertising dudes have been doing lately?

Billboards, Tigers tv/radio, etc.
    Find a new slant.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Freemasons are pretty much like your local golf club, but with less drinking and more secret handshakes. Honestly, it's just a bunch of white guys doing stuff together, nothing to see here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Speaking of the Freemasons. Anyone ever seen National Treasure? I ask because it's literally on one of the movie channels every second of every day.
    Yeah, the movie with Nicholas Cage? Yeah.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Speaking of the Freemasons. Anyone ever seen National Treasure? I ask because it's literally on one of the movie channels every second of every day.

I know, Encore plays it 8 times a day and 4 days a week, i actually like the movie, they are making a second one, I'm not really sure what the "Freemasons" are all about, I got the interrpretation on the movie like it was some sort of "secret club" for a lack of better terms...I'm not sure if it's like a cult, or religious values, or what...but I did think the movie was pretty cool...although I hated Nicolas Cage's sideick Riley...that guy was an atrocoius actor...and Diane Kruger isn't that hott

nice to see Harvey Keitel though

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ledezma
    I know, Encore plays it 8 times a day and 4 days a week, i actually like the movie, they are making a second one, I'm not really sure what the "Freemasons" are all about, I got the interrpretation on the movie like it was some sort of "secret club" for a lack of better terms...I'm not sure if it's like a cult, or religious values, or what...but I did think the movie was pretty cool...although I hated Nicolas Cage's sideick Riley...that guy was an atrocoius actor...and Diane Kruger isn't that hot
    A new National Treasure? What's this one going to be about? The search for the Constitution that GDub and the Repubs have buried somewhere?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I'm not sure how it happened, but Nicholas Cage is now the name I use to identify which movies I don't want to see. It used to be Robin Williams.

My grandfather was a freemason. He wore a bowtie and a spectacularly ugly ring, and volunteered at a lot of charity events. I'm pretty sure he wasn't hiding the Scion of Christ or influencing the world banking system in his spare time.

nicholas cage is among my "to avoid" actors. i liked "national treasure" and "leaving las vegas", not sure about much else.

i also know a freemason. not exactly a prince, he's lived on workers comp for time out of mind, and theres nothing particularly noteworthy about him.

seeing how the masons are actively recruiting, i think you could say they aint what they used to be. i'd still like to take a tour through the masonic temple, though.

I'm really wondering why we don't just free the masons myself. I mean, come on, Jackie Mason is a great comedian. Why do we have to keep him locked up somewheres, all tied up and gagged? He's so cute. And I have some neighbors, Hilt and Brittle Mason, and they are wonderful people! Hilt mows his lawn regularly, shovels his snow, and ever since that time Brittle ran screaming down the street naked with her hair on fire, they've been fairly quiet (except for that huge Flag Day party last year). I just don't understand why we don't free the masons and...Huh? WHAT? Some kind of secret organization? They do WHAT with people who tell their secrets? A RING with some sort of symbol? FUCK!
    Oh shit...nevermind
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    Freemasons are pretty much like your local golf club, but with less drinking and more secret handshakes. Honestly, it's just a bunch of white guys doing stuff together, nothing to see here.
    My Grandfather was one. And there are quite a few black and mixed race branches.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ledezma

i can't concur with that always.

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-17-2008 at 01:06 PM.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread