View RSS Feed

Vinny

Glan broke The Site Again

Rate this Entry
Made the mistake of letting Glan back into the Admin area and now all the forums are gone. Unbelievable, the guy's a menace!

Submit "Glan broke The Site Again" to Digg Submit "Glan broke The Site Again" to del.icio.us Submit "Glan broke The Site Again" to StumbleUpon Submit "Glan broke The Site Again" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

1. Glenn -
    Was going to message you. Are the forums just hidden? Like a setting that can be undone?

Next ridiculous question, do we have a back up (lol)
  2. Vinny -
    I won't have time to really dig in any time soon. I spent an hour or so looking at stuff in the hosting site and couldn't figure anything out. I will say that if I'm looking at the right spot the total "file size" of our database is only almost 1 GB which seems impossibly small. I also found some screen that said our server was last rebooted like 2 days ago so I think maybe they restarted something and our files aren't there anymore?? Anybody remember the last time they saw the site up and working right?
  3. Glenn -
    Does the hosting service offer any sort of tech support?
  4. Glenn -
    I’m guessing we don’t have a current vbulletin license for their support
  5. Vinny -
    I submitted a support ticket to the hosting company but yeah, if we have a vbulletin license I don't know anything about it.
  6. Vinny -
    Our posts are still there, I can see them in the database so that's good at least.
  7. Vinny -
    I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!
  8. Glenn -
    Since Vinny had NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED, I had to take a few minutes and step in.

All four of you are welcome.
  9. Glenn -
    smh
  10. Vinny -
    Glan has been BANNED from all technical areas.
  11. Glenn -
    Glad I could get things back online for you all.
  12. timbeau0805 -
    We're so back.