View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Got my degree, now what?

So I'm about 2 months from officially earning my Bachelor in Accountancy. On the surface, it sounds like quite the accomplishment, however I can't shake the feeling that college was the biggest waste of money ever.

For the last 2 years, when courses are supposed to increase in vigor and push students towards their mental breaking points, I have learned absolutely nothing. I took courses on Auditing, Not-for-Profit accounting, Government accounting, three awful tax courses dealing ...
    Tags: college, degree Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

Quote Originally Posted by Glanny Ice View Post
    The moon tonight. Discuss.
    So, I had the "The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread" open and had my head turned and was watching TV when I accidentally clicked my mouse while hovering on a button called "Blog this post!" that I'd never noticed before and now here we are.

The moon eh? How did it get there? Is it really made of green cheese? So many questions....We'll never know.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fuck Rip

The whole Rip thing pisses me off.

My boss, the managing director of the company, realized a month or two back that I can now take all the blame for his poor executive decisions. Therefore he constantly throws me under the bus now to our executive board. Why? Because he's a spineless coward and instead of standing up to anyone he can now deflect (and then some; he'll even start busting my balls in front of them before they even say a word). My counterpart in the company is the most ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hey bros

Page 36 of 36
FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36