Blog Comments

1. Vinny -
    I heer u nead @ leest 2 dagreas.
  2. RegicideGreg -
    I graduated in 2008, worked at Target for a year, now I will be getting my Master's in a couple weeks. Still never had a real job. At least with an accounting degree you can make some money to bide your time. I'm working with a BS in Kinesiology and a MS in Sports Management looking for a job any where. I am finishing my second unpaid internship here in Florida with nothing more than two sheets of paper to show for it.
  3. Timone -
    I'm turning 25 this year. I've still got a shot!
  4. DrRay11 -
    I feel similarly, having graduated last May. If I lived every day like it is right now, fairly alone, working at a job I have no passion for, I would probably commit suicide by 25, too.

That's not in the cards, though... I'll just have to find something different.

Still haven't framed my diploma, don't give a shit.

Good luck finding something that suits your interests. I got my degree, now, too, have been working a menial job and couldn't give a single shit about the company for which I work. Now what?
  5. Timone -
    Nice blog, though, bro.
    Updated 03-02-2011 at 07:57 PM by Timone
  6. Timone -
    For the last 2 years, when courses are supposed to increase in vigor and push students towards their mental breaking points, I have learned absolutely nothing.
    Good to see you admit that you were wrong.