Blog Comments

1. DE -
    I wouldn't say it's a comparison to working Joe's, but more like something I personalized. It's just how long do we get to excuse a lack of professionalism on someone else? Flip did it wrong, Curry sucked and Q can't handle big personalities. Not to mention that Joe D screwed up the guard positions immensely. I honestly think Rip's been getting the shit end of the stick for at least two years now. And that part is entirely Joe's fault. But when do we get to hold Rip accountable? When does representing your teammates and the city whose jersey you wear get to matter as much as "being dissed" by your boss (something that happens to everyone at some point)?
  2. Glenn -
    I get turned off by the oversensitive, overpaid modern day athlete as much as the next guy, but I don't think you can realistically compare the "plight" of these guys with us working Joes.

In my eyes, I really think Kuester's lack of communication skills are at the heart of the problem here, but Joe D. enabled this by overloading the roster with emotional SGs and giving Rip that extension.

Think of where we'd be now if Joe hadn't extended Rip (preferrably trading him for an asset when he had an expiring deal) and if we hadn't bid against ourselves for Ben Gordon.

Great, now I'm emo.