WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : Women on The View lose it

Matt
05-25-2007, 02:45 AM
uE_l8QYAWZM

Zip Goshboots
05-25-2007, 11:10 AM
A couple thoughts on that clip (thanks Matt):

ALL women should be forced to watch it, so they know what it is like to argue with a woman. They should see how the central point is lost after about 4 seconds, and how many trails they take you on that an argument that begins with "Why did you fuck the paperboy" can turn into a guy believeing he is responsible for the famine in Africa.
Starr Jones got her stomach stapled, lost all that wiehgt, and they replaced her with another fat black chick? I bet Starr is headed straight for the "24 Hour All You Can Possibly Stuff Down Your Throat Buffet" as we speak.
That is one Republican chick I'd love to bang. Who is the ugly rattle snake that gets all the pub? I can't remember her name, but if more Repubs looked like that blonde on the View, the Democrats would be out of business. I don't usually go for chicks that are straight off the master race assembly line, but she'd get my vote if she ran for office (I'm deep, I vote with my conscience EVERY time).
Whatever happened to BaBa Wa Wa?

Fool
05-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Starr Jones got her stomach stapled, lost all that wiehgt, and they replaced her with another fat black chick? I bet Starr is headed straight for the "24 Hour All You Can Possibly Stuff Down Your Throat Buffet" as we speak.

That's a good point. The View is subjugating black women. Get fat or get out!

WTFchris
05-25-2007, 11:33 AM
So does Rosie think the troops are terrorists?

Too bad a decent looking chick (and no, I'm not talking about Rosie) is one of 1/3 of Americans who support our president.

Uncle Mxy
05-25-2007, 11:47 AM
The real test is how long you can listen before you hit your mute button.

Republican T&A should be stripped, not heard. And drinking the Democratic whine doesn't do anyone favors.

Timone
05-25-2007, 09:18 PM
I actually watch The View only because I take joy in watching shit like this. Emphasis on shit.

Black Dynamite
05-25-2007, 09:25 PM
So does Rosie think the troops are terrorists?

Too bad a decent looking chick (and no, I'm not talking about Rosie) is one of 1/3 of Americans who support our president.
she's also tim hasslebecks wife and not too popular in New York. Law & Order gots beef with her.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Fumes Over Law & Order

TUESDAY OCTOBER 24, 2006 06:25 PM EDT

By Brian Orloff and Mark Dagostino

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Photo by: Michael Loccisano / FilmMagicElisabeth Hasselbeck Fumes Over Law & Order | Elisabeth Hasselbeck
The View cohost Elisabeth Hasselbeck is fuming mad over an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in which a character, whose name is very close to her own, is raped and killed, she said on Tuesday.

"Last week Law & Order: SVU had an episode where a 30-year-old woman in New York City is raped twice and then murdered – and her name is Elizabeth Hassenback," Hasselbeck, 29, said on The View. "I found this a little disturbing."

Hasselbeck said that after hearing about the show from a friend, she called an SVU executive producer whom she declined to name – though co-host Rosie O'Donnell chimed in, "But you can Google it at home!" – to express her anger.

"I told him 'Look, I want to let you know that I think it's socially irresponsible and gruesomely suggestive to do this in today's day and age," said Hasselbeck, who has an 18-month daughter, Grace, with her husband, New York Giants quarterback Tim Hasselbeck.

She described the executive producer as "defensive right from the jump" and said that he told he her to "chalk up" the name similarity to "coincidence."

When she challenged the idea that the show, which is famous for ripped from the headlines scripts, had coincidentally used a character with a name so close to hers, the producer gave a terse apology, according to Hasselbeck, then said: "Goodbye lady," and hung up on her.

Hasselbeck said that incident made her feel like she never wanted to sit next to an SVU cast member again. "I think those are good actors and good people, but I can't sit next to them without feeling as though I have been disrespected and just put at risk."

A spokesperson for Law & Order: SVU told PEOPLE that before a character can be named on an episode, "all names have to be cleared through legal."

The spokesperson added: "The producers of SVU absolutely love The View and are totally thrilled when one of our actors are on the show. Mariska (Hargitay) has co-hosted the show. Chris (Meloni), (Richard) Belzer and Ice-T have all been on the show."

Barbara Walters, who founded The View, also praised Meloni and Hargitay as "favorite guests" of the show.

Tahoe
05-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Rosie is a fat ugly stupid hog, Thats all I have to say about that.

Timone
05-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah I'm disappointed the Donald hasn't put a hit out on her yet.

MikeMyers
05-26-2007, 09:43 AM
I think Rosie does a good job of marketing herself. She was the family oriented talk show host and when that didn't work she transitioned to the pissed off lesbian.

Elisabeth is very hot.