WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : The Return of "From the Bleachers"

The Syndicate
04-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Vinny's back, with a report on the Tiger's minor league system.

Thanks Vinny!

http://www.wtfdetroit.com/index.php?page=Bleachers41807

WTFchris
04-18-2007, 03:13 PM
good read, thanks Vinny. One suggestion...add positions after their names. We all know Maybin is an OF, but I am not familiar with some of the other players you mentioned.

Vinny
04-18-2007, 11:46 PM
good read, thanks Vinny. One suggestion...add positions after their names. We all know Maybin is an OF, but I am not familiar with some of the other players you mentioned.

Good call, thanks for the input. I meant to do that and put in pictures for each player, but I couldn't find enough good pictures.

Vinny
04-18-2007, 11:49 PM
For the record, Gorkys Hernandez plays Center Field, Chris Cody is a Left Handed Starter, Nickerson is a Right Handed Starter, Maybin plays center, Andrew Miller's a Left Handed starter and Dusty Ryan's a catcher.

Zip Goshboots
04-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Vinny, just put a good boob shot in for the players picture, and everyone will read the info.
Trust me, boobs reel 'em in every time. I'm surprised you didn't think of that.

Zip Goshboots
04-19-2007, 01:25 AM
Here is an example:

http://thecookingcritic.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/lohan_bikini.jpg

Name: Hoodge Tupforkleson
Birthplace: Yipper's Glen, CA
Bats: R
Throws: L
Ht: 6'2 Wt: 220
Career Synopsis: Played college baseball for the Xypricac University Wedgies, and was the cleanup hitter the last three years of his career there. Batted .163 with 3 home runs and 4 RBI his senior year in leading the Wedgies to last place in the Upper New England Frigate League. Drafted by the Detroit Tigers in the 2379th round of the supplemental draft in 1987. Has appeared in over 25,000 minor league games, all in Double A (which is a record). His interests are tuning fork collecting and paper mache stapler making. When he retires from professional baseball, he hopes to open a store in his hometown specializing in the sale of aluminum foil tennis raquets. "I think that aluminum foil is one of the most versatile substances known to man" he said recently, adding, "but unless people know how to properly use it, it's nothing more than a wasted resource".

JickBoy34
04-19-2007, 06:46 AM
WTF Zip...where do you come up with this shit....LOL