WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : Vent Here....

BIG BEN'S FRO
12-12-2006, 10:30 PM
God I can't fucking stand this team.

There are four legit players on this entire team: Roy, Ernie, Kevin Jones (injured), and Shaun Rogers (lazy). This is such a crappy number it is ridiculous.

Could we please stop going after injury prone players in free agency and the draft? Verba - sucks. Edwards - sucks even worse than his contract. etc etc. you can insert one of ten names here.

The one injured player we don't go after is Drew Brees, and then pay more cash than his salary to McCown + Kitna.

There is no Reggie Bush caliber player in this draft.

It is becoming very tough to stay a Lions fan. They preach accountability and then the owner shows none by keeping the manager who put together such a shit roster.

Jethro34
12-13-2006, 07:04 AM
I really can't decide what I want them to do in the draft this year. They'll blow it either way, but the options are taking the closest thing to a gamebreaker and upping the total to 5 legit players, or trading down once or twice because there are SO many needs. How can a team have more needs this year than they did last year when we supposedly filled most of them last year? What a fricking joke. Just drop a bomb in Allen Park. I think I would rather go 5 years without football and start over fresh, including new ownership, after that.

MOLA1
12-14-2006, 01:57 AM
[smilie=liones.gif]