WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : What is a 1.3 Qb rating?

MikeMyers
12-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Rex Grossman was 6/19 34 yards and 3 int. That was bad.

WTFchris
12-04-2006, 09:31 AM
He's terrible and was highly overrated at the beginning of the year. BTW, Kitna turns the ball over EVERY GAME in the 4th quarter. I'm not sure if that is a fact, but it certainly seems that way.

Glenn
12-04-2006, 09:33 AM
Is Lovie going to pull the trigger on this punk or what?

How could Griese be any worse?

MikeMyers
12-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Griese must be worse if he isn't playing.

Glenn
12-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Griese must be worse if he isn't playing.

Sure, just like the BCS always gets the best two teams together.

There are agendas in everything.

I think they're hoping that Grossman is their "QB of the future" and if they yank him (just like they did to Orton last year) they are afraid that he'll never recover.

Problem is, they may outthink themselves right out of the Super Bowl.

I don't think there is any doubt that Griese could surpass what Grossman has done over the past month or so.

Artermis
12-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Griese is a better QB than Grossman, but they want Grossman to succeed. I give it 1-2 more games before they have a serious decision to make on whether Grossman is going to be the QB in the playoffs or if they are going to give Griese a few games to shake off the rust and lead them. Griese is a proven preformer.

UxKa
12-04-2006, 02:46 PM
I was laughin at that all day yesterday. By the time he threw his third pic, he only had three of his completions so he had completed an equal number of passes to each team and that was in the second half. I know most of my friends around here want him yanked, I hope they stick with him so he will suck them right out of the playoffs.

Zip Goshboots
12-06-2006, 10:02 AM
1.3 sounds pretty good to me.
I was the 9th string QB on my high school team. In my senior year, against our "arch rival", Jimmy "JJ" Walker North, we were leading 63-4 when the coach called on me. "Goshboots", he said, "Go start the team bus". Well, on the way to the bus, I dropped my cigarette into the gatorade our 8th string quarterback (a blind girl who had just got out of the hospital after having her third kid) was drinking, and she choked on my smoke and died.
So, the coach had no choice but to put me in, and I proceeded to blow the game. I completed 18 passes, but all to the other team, and was sacked 32 times for a net loss of 673 yards. It got so bad that I threw three interceptions on the SAME PLAY during one sequence in the 4th quarter. We lost, 76-63, and I didn't play much after that.
My final quarterback rating for that game was -7.

Wizzle
12-06-2006, 10:07 AM
1.3 sounds pretty good to me.
I was the 9th string QB on my high school team. In my senior year, against our "arch rival", Jimmy "JJ" Walker North, we were leading 63-4 when the coach called on me. "Goshboots", he said, "Go start the team bus". Well, on the way to the bus, I dropped my cigarette into the gatorade our 8th string quarterback (a blind girl who had just got out of the hospital after having her third kid) was drinking, and she choked on my smoke and died.
So, the coach had no choice but to put me in, and I proceeded to blow the game. I completed 18 passes, but all to the other team, and was sacked 32 times for a net loss of 673 yards. It got so bad that I threw three interceptions on the SAME PLAY during one sequence in the 4th quarter. We lost, 76-63, and I didn't play much after that.
My final quarterback rating for that game was -7.
LMAO.....nice

MikeMyers
12-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Joey achieved a 0 qb rating today.