WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : NORTH KOREA IS MOTHERFUCKNIG NUKING

Cross
10-09-2006, 04:02 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061009/ap_on_re_as/koreas_nuclear

Those motherfuckers man im scared as fuck[smilie=dissed.gif]

Uncle Mxy
10-09-2006, 07:35 AM
It's fucking pathetic, a sad joke, that we permitted them to access the fuel rods 4 years ago that probably enabled the North Koreans to do this. Bush was preoccupied with war on Iraq to give proper attention to North Korea.

Oh, lest you think I'm totally Bush-bashing, Bush was right in that we need to have multi-lateral talks involving all of the key players in the region to do stuff that made sense. We can't promise that the South Koreans do this or that as part of some deal without having South Korea on board. That's how Clinton's initial success with the North Koreans ultimately fell apart.

It'll be really interesting to see the reactions of the Chinese and Russians.

Glenn
10-09-2006, 07:39 AM
I'm not worried.

I'm sure Rummy and the rest of the boys in D.C. have the situation well in hand.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/sh/thumb/1/17/Rumsfeld1.jpg/200px-Rumsfeld1.jpg

[smilie=sarcastic.g:

Uncle Mxy
10-09-2006, 08:15 AM
This from a paper that trends conservative:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/09/AR2006100900047.html

North Korea's apparent nuclear test last night may well be regarded as a failure of the Bush administration's nuclear nonproliferation policy.

Since George W. Bush became president, North Korea has restarted its nuclear reactor and increased its stock of weapons-grade plutonium, so it may now have enough for 10 or 11 weapons, compared with one or two when Bush took office.
The reason for this is because the fuel rods were stolen from North Korea's reactor which was shut down by the U.N. When the North Koreans tried to steal the fuel under Clinton in 1994, Clinton gave the "war" signal and they backed off. When they tried it under Bush in 2002, Bush did nada.

Yet a number of senior U.S. officials have said privately that they would welcome a North Korean test, regarding it as a clarifying event that would forever end the debate within the Bush administration about whether to solve the problem through diplomacy or through tough actions designed to destabilize North Korean leader Kim Jong Il's grip on power.
Gotta love them lil' warmongers. "I wanna see them North Korean fuckers really dangerous, so we can have a good reason to fuck with them too! Wooohoo! More weapons contracts!" Let a little problem turn into a big problem so it'll be more clear what to do about it. Fucking brilliant! Most people would be out of a fucking job if they pulled that kind of shit.

How much do you want to bet that the Republicans knew of this in advance, that this was some October surprise? It's managed to pull Foley-gate (where the latest is another Republican Congressman knew of Foley's antics in 2000!) and Iraq (James Baker agreeing with John Warner's 2-3 month timeline to do something sane) off the top banner. I'm sure there'll be some spin to make it look like the Republicans are "strong on terrorism", conveniently forgetting just who let them have enough fuel to make these tests possible.

And though our interests in the region are at risk, we're not gonna do jack shit without the Chinese and Russians positions being firm, unless we're REALLY fucking stupid (which I wouldn't bet against at the rate we're going).

Cross
10-09-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm not really a politics guy but...remmeber in 9/11 it was o tv everywhere even on ESPN?

It;s like that in korea and if the NK was to nuke anywhere, itd be south korea where some of the US army is...

Matt
10-09-2006, 11:45 AM
WTF....those fucking bastards....[smilie=faeuste_bal: