WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : WTFDetroit MLB Power Rankings Released for 7.7.06

Glenn
07-07-2006, 09:02 AM
http://wtfdetroit.com/index.php?page=mlb_power_rankings_070706

Check it out, some great information!

Fool
07-07-2006, 09:37 AM
7. New York Yankees. (5) Unfortunately, he’s been hampered by a strained hamstring lately, but the guy here has to be second baseman Robinson Cano. He doesn’t really get much press amidst the star-laden Yankee lineup, but he’s really blossomed in his sophomore outing, hitting .325 so far.

I'm gonna need a ruling on this.

Glenn
07-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Ooh, nice catch, as much as that might be a violation, I like Vinny's use of "amidst" as well.

Maybe Vincenzo can rephrase? (as long as we don't lose the amidst).

Cross
07-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Always fun reading power rankings, too bad I lost all I knew about baseball[smilie=sayitaintso:

BTW, could be cool if we could get the record of the team or how they done in the last 10 or something. jjust a suggestion.:)

Vinny
07-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Ooh, nice catch, as much as that might be a violation, I like Vinny's use of "amidst" as well.

Maybe Vincenzo can rephrase? (as long as we don't lose the amidst).

Didn't even realize I did that. my bad. We could go with flourishing, I guess? Feel free to change it.

Vinny
07-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Always fun reading power rankings, too bad I lost all I knew about baseball[smilie=sayitaintso:

BTW, could be cool if we could get the record of the team or how they done in the last 10 or something. jjust a suggestion.:)

Yeah, I've been meaning to do that, just been lazy about it. I'll try and remember for next week.