WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : Iranians instituting Nazism

Gecko
05-19-2006, 11:59 AM
I read this story this morning and it's really troublesome. Without sounding to emotional here tell me this country isn't a threat to the world. Something not right with their president over there, he's a mad man.

http://www.canada.com/components/print.aspx?id=11fbf4a8-282a-4d18-954f-546709b1240f&k=32073

Iran eyes badges for Jews
Law would require non-Muslim insignia
Chris WattieNational Post

Friday, May 19, 2006

Human rights groups are raising alarms over a new law passed by the Iranian parliament that would require the country's Jews and Christians to wear coloured badges to identify them and other religious minorities as non-Muslims.

"This is reminiscent of the Holocaust," said Rabbi Marvin Hier, the dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles. "Iran is moving closer and closer to the ideology of the Nazis."

Iranian expatriates living in Canada yesterday confirmed reports that the Iranian parliament, called the Islamic Majlis, passed a law this week setting a dress code for all Iranians, requiring them to wear almost identical "standard Islamic garments."

The law, which must still be approved by Iran's "Supreme Guide" Ali Khamenehi before being put into effect, also establishes special insignia to be worn by non-Muslims.

Iran's roughly 25,000 Jews would have to sew a yellow strip of cloth on the front of their clothes, while Christians would wear red badges and Zoroastrians would be forced to wear blue cloth.

"There's no reason to believe they won't pass this," said Rabbi Hier. "It will certainly pass unless there's some sort of international outcry over this."
Bernie Farber, the chief executive of the Canadian Jewish Congress, said he was "stunned" by the measure. "We thought this had gone the way of the dodo bird, but clearly in Iran everything old and bad is new again," he said. "It's state-sponsored religious discrimination."

Ali Behroozian, an Iranian exile living in Toronto, said the law could come into force as early as next year.

It would make religious minorities immediately identifiable and allow Muslims to avoid contact with non-Muslims.

Mr. Behroozian said it will make life even more difficult for Iran's small pockets of Jewish, Christian and other religious minorities -- the country is overwhelmingly Shi'ite Muslim. "They have all been persecuted for a while, but these new dress rules are going to make things worse for them," he said.

The new law was drafted two years ago, but was stuck in the Iranian parliament until recently when it was revived at the behest of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

A spokesman for the Iranian Embassy in Ottawa refused to comment on the measures. "This is nothing to do with anything here," said a press secretary who identified himself as Mr. Gharmani.
"We are not here to answer such questions."

The Simon Wiesenthal Centre has written to Kofi Annan, the Secretary-General of the United Nations, protesting the Iranian law and calling on the international community to bring pressure on Iran to drop the measure.
"The world should not ignore this," said Rabbi Hier. "The world ignored Hitler for many years -- he was dismissed as a demagogue, they said he'd never come to power -- and we were all wrong."

Mr. Farber said Canada and other nations should take action to isolate Mr. Ahmadinejad in light of the new law, which he called "chilling," and his previous string of anti-Semitic statements.

"There are some very frightening parallels here," he said. "It's time to start considering how we're going to deal with this person."
Mr. Ahmadinejad has repeatedly described the Holocaust as a myth and earlier this year announced Iran would host a conference to re-examine the history of the Nazis' "Final Solution."

He has caused international outrage by publicly calling for Israel to be "wiped off the map."
Iran does not yet have nuclear weapons, but Tehran believed by Western nations to be developing its own nuclear military capability, in defiance of international protocols and peace treaties.

The United States, France and Israel accuse Iran of using a civilian nuclear program to secretly build a weapon. Iran denies this, saying its program is confined to generating electricity

Fool
05-19-2006, 12:16 PM
Not much to say other than, "thanks for posting it". Its definately not a good sign of things to come.

TK
05-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Well, at least we have a good reason for invading Iran, and we'll have international support as well.

Sounds like even the French are on board.

Hermy
05-19-2006, 12:33 PM
Boo religion.

Hermy
05-19-2006, 12:34 PM
Well, at least we have a good reason for invading Iran, and we'll have international support as well.

Um, no. No they aren't.

Darth Thanatos
05-19-2006, 12:34 PM
What Hermy said.

Fuck a religion.

Fraserburn
05-19-2006, 12:51 PM
when can we expect Nuclear missles targeted at the Chemical Valley?

Tahoe
05-19-2006, 01:15 PM
If the WMD were found in Iraq and we'd be outta there by now, I bet the worlds sabers would rattling on Iran. But since things got so fucked up in Iraq, Iran's Prez is able to act like a fucking moron and get away with it.

TK
05-19-2006, 01:51 PM

Um, no. No they aren't.

Really? I only formed that opinion after reading:

The United States, France and Israel accuse Iran of using a civilian nuclear program to secretly build a weapon. Iran denies this, saying its program is confined to generating electricity

Have the French already declared themselves out of this one?

Gecko
05-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Boo religion.

Interesting that you see religion in this. Does it matter if it's religion, skin color, eye color, height or weight?

I think the issue here is a country is singling out a group of people. First it's identifying them, next it's getting your people to discrminate against them then finally sending them to gas chambers and ovens. The president of Iran has only called for the extermination of jews upteen times.

I doubt you condone this or any atrocities against them just because you despise religion or maybe you do? Maybe you would like to seem them exterminated, one less christian around ya know?

Gecko
05-19-2006, 02:19 PM

Um, no. No they aren't.

No he's wrong the French are more scared than we are. The Iranians have a missle that can hit them not us. The only countries not backing sanctions against Iran are China and Russia.

Hermy
05-19-2006, 02:27 PM

Um, no. No they aren't.

No he's wrong the French are more scared than we are. The Iranians have a missle that can hit them not us. The only countries not backing sanctions against Iran are China and Russia.

The French back sanctions. The French do not and will not back invasion.

Hermy
05-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Boo religion.

Interesting that you see religion in this. Does it matter if it's religion, skin color, eye color, height or weight?

I think the issue here is a country is singling out a group of people. First it's identifying them, next it's getting your people to discrminate against them then finally sending them to gas chambers and ovens. The president of Iran has only called for the extermination of jews upteen times.

I doubt you condone this or any atrocities against them just because you despise religion or maybe you do? Maybe you would like to seem them exterminated, one less christian around ya know?

LOL @ "Fail to see religion" and the rest of that rambling mess.

One second I suggest religion causes problems, next I wish death on my wife and family. Stupid.

If you have a problem with cultures singling out people why didn't you post something on India's caste system? That not only exists, but is far more prevalent and unavoidable.

TK
05-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Boo religion.

How in the world did you extrapolate all that from 2 words?

Fraserburn
05-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Hasnt religious persecution been the basis for every war since organized religion came into being, and likely before when you didnt believe in the right Sun God?

TK
05-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Hasnt religious persecution been the basis for every war since organized religion came into being, and likely before when you didnt believe in the right Sun God?

No.

We're in Iraq because of WMD, remember.

Fraserburn
05-19-2006, 03:04 PM

No.

yes but Iraq isnt a war its preventative measures:rolleyes:

TK
05-19-2006, 03:08 PM

No.

American Revolution? Civil War? French Revolution?

Fraserburn
05-19-2006, 03:11 PM

No.

American Revolution? Civil War? French Revolution?

touche'

so half the wars are about overthrowing percieved tyranny

and the other half is religious persecution..........

of course wasnt the reason the puritans came over to america in the first place because they were being persecuted in Europe?

Fool
05-19-2006, 03:37 PM
No religion = 1/2 as many wars?

Somehow I think that equation doesn't work.

Fraserburn
05-19-2006, 03:50 PM
No religion = 1/2 as many wars?

Somehow I think that equation doesn't work.

never said that was the solution
just an observation

Comrade
05-19-2006, 03:54 PM
If it wasn't religion it'd be something else. Humans will fight until the day we're extinct.

Uncle Mxy
05-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Keep in mind that both Saddam's and Khomeini's regimes persist because the U.S. promised something, and didn't deliver. We brought a lot of this onto ourselves.

In the case of Saddam, we empowered him, to attack Iran. Hell, at least some of us counted on Iraq to have WMDs because -we- sold them to Iraq. After the first Gulf War, where we have Iraq right where we want it, we tell the Iraqi people "rise up and we will support you". They rise up, and we kindly permit Saddam to have an exception in the no-fly zone long enough to shoot down anti-Saddam forces, after they'd already taken half the country.

In the case of Khomeini, the old Shah of Iran's regime was beating the shit out of his people with Westernization (well, as Western as you can get with an absolute ruler), keeping support from the West as the trump card to put the smack down on people who didn't play ball. The left and right teamed up to boot the Shah when the U.S. deserted him, even as the U.S. was working with the Shah to get him to clean up his act. Then the right bitchsmacked the left for being a bunch of fucking idiots thinking they could play nice and put the religious right in its own little Vatican state.

Anyone who thinks our shit doesn't stink in the Middle East should look closely at our historical actions and our role in the powers that be. Those religious nuts in Iran hate our guts because the previous dictator representing the west had the secret police fry their nuts... literally. Those people we want support from in Iraq are the same people we let Saddam shoot at long ago, so we could have our superclean Gulf War and not get our hands dirty.

As for religious states, we certainly support some and not others. Israel is just as much a religious state, just for a different religion, one that throws more money at the political coffers in the U.S.

Black Dynamite
05-19-2006, 05:16 PM
If it wasn't religion it'd be something else. Humans will fight until the day we're extinct.
aint that the truth. but any chance to push the anti religion theory is a chance some cant pass up.

Gecko
05-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Boo religion.

I used deductive reasoning to extrapolate the 2 words "Boo Reliigion". I guess it's possible that he meant Boo it in a good way.

I mean come on Herm was the one that threw out those 2 words to elicit a response. To tell you truth I have no fucking idea what he meant since it really seem to have no place with the article that was posted.

I guess I shouldn't respond to something that was posted with any thought or sincerity. My bad.

Hermy
05-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Boo religion.

I used deductive reasoning to extrapolate the 2 words "Boo Reliigion". I guess it's possible that he meant Boo it in a good way.

I mean come on Herm was the one that threw out those 2 words to elicit a response. To tell you truth I have no fucking idea what he meant since it really seem to have no place with the article that was posted.

I guess I shouldn't respond to something that was posted with any thought or sincerity. My bad.

Now LOL @ thought.

Gecko
05-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Boo religion.

Now LOL @ thought.

Sorry, were you about to write what the point was of your saying that? Come on now herm we both know there was no point of you saying it.

P.S. I didn't see an article on drudge report today about the issues in India dumbass. post it and I will comment about the abuses.

<waiting for you to avoid owning up to a snarky comment by instead writing something about a rambling mess to draw attention away>

Hermy
05-19-2006, 06:35 PM
Here's a tip gek. Check Drudge or CNN in the morning, there will be another bad thing about Iran for you to post here. And again SUnday. And again Monday. And suckers like you will post them all over the internet with god awful stupid titles about "Iran gone Nazi". Or you could think a bit and stop being a tool and I won't have to call you out for being smarter than this.

Gecko
05-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Here's a tip gek. Check Drudge or CNN in the morning, there will be another bad thing about Iran for you to post here. And again SUnday. And again Monday. And suckers like you will post them all over the internet with god awful stupid titles about "Iran gone Nazi". Or you could think a bit and stop being a tool and I won't have to call you out for being smarter than this.

You're a piece of work. The article interested me so I posted on it. Now your bashing my title, that's mighty big of you. This latest response might just be the sadest of yours yet. Let's just cut to the chase and end it by saying your "Boo Religion" remark was useless and had no other purpose but offending someone.

You're gonna call me out LMAO. Who the fuck are you.

Hermy
05-19-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm someone who knows you're smarter than that. Appologize.

Black Dynamite
05-19-2006, 10:37 PM
do we need another religion thread to keep the anti religion extremists happy? i think religion is irrelevent. people will believe in something. and someone out there will use their beliefs to their own political(whether extremist or subtle) advantage. the issue is the discrimination. Gecko is a sick upscale give me my money and i'll defend every crooked republican ever in office loyal scout. But he posted a good point that this is about the discrimination and potential for some serious problems(nazi was probally a bad word choice, since this type of badge seperation was instituted in even earlier times).

Gecko
05-19-2006, 10:49 PM
do we need another religion thread to keep the anti religion extremists happy? i think religion is irrelevent. people will believe in something. and someone out there will use their beliefs to their own political(whether extremist or subtle) advantage. the issue is the discrimination. Gecko is a sick upscale give me my money and i'll defend every crooked republican ever in office loyal scout. But he posted a good point that this is about the discrimination and potential for some serious problems(nazi was probally a bad word choice, since this type of badge seperation was instituted in even earlier times).

That's good Gutz, I actually did get a chuckle from the upscale scout line.

What's funny though is I am getting pounded on this nazi thing but if anyone read the article thru it mentions it several times. How much of a stretch is it to say nazi when this quote was in the artcle...

"Mr. Ahmadinejad has repeatedly described the Holocaust as a myth and earlier this year announced Iran would host a conference to re-examine the history of the Nazis' "Final Solution."

Iran is hosting a conference to re-examine the Nazi's finals solution I am a fricking wacko for mentioning it. Somethin aint right with ya'll.

I think some in here don't like my politics and they use things against me when they can. Call me paranoid but I am slowly building an army of haters in here.

Black Dynamite
05-19-2006, 10:59 PM
http://www.kerrolisaa.com/kuvat/paranoid.jpg
Well i'm never out to get you gecko. but i'll remain honest. the attacks you're catching are missing the point. but in fairness you were a little wrong in your dispute of Uncle Mxy's stats and writing Comrade off as being childish. but shit none of us are perfect. :)

Gecko
05-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Well i'm never out to get you gecko. but i'll remain honest. the attacks you're catching are missing the point. but in fairness you were a little wrong in your dispute of Uncle Mxy's stats and writing Comrade off as being childish. but shit none of us are perfect. :)

That's funny. I never got involved with actually disputing MXy's stats I just said that my eyes see something different besides the numbers. Comrade really blew that thing up.

Black Dynamite
05-19-2006, 11:18 PM

That's funny. I never got involved with actually disputing MXy's stats I just said that my eyes see something different besides the numbers. Comrade really blew that thing up.
thats why you feel attacked because you feel that you did nothing wrong. :)

either way to stay on topic. i think its a seriously bad bit of discrimination going on in iran and they are gonna scream for attention until they get it. maybe bargaining leverage? maybe he's crazy like that. time will tell.

Uncle Mxy
05-20-2006, 09:44 AM
OMG -- +/- stats in this thread. <sigh>

Lemme spell it out real simple:

Q: Why is Iran showing pro-Nazi leanings?
A: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. When the Nazis were sweeping Europe, one support base was the Arabic players of the day because they had a common interest in squashing Jews and sticking it to the Western states. None of this is new or interesting.

Big picture time:

Lots of Iranians aren't nuts, aren't part of any "axis of evil" or anything like that. But the leftists in Iran, the ones who'd allied with the Shi'ite Islamic conservatives to kick out the Shah, are once again getting fucked over by the Shi'ites. The latest leader in Iran who's saying all this shit is the most pro-Islamic leader in awhile, but it's not like the leftists will ever have any power as long as the Supreme Leader of the country is a cleric so really it's about being honest. The way Iran's left and right agree is on hating a lot of things about the West, a function of British invasion, the placement and policies of the Shah, the Iran-Iraq war, continuing sanctions, etc. We had our chance to fix things in the '70s when the Shah's CIA-supported SAVAK was quite literally giving people boiling hot enemas, but economic and social fallout from Vietnam precluded it.

Oh, and if I have to spell out why anyone cares about these folks vs. other equally-fucked up masses of population, may God have mercy on your gas-guzzler.

So here we are. Enjoy. <deep sigh>

Gecko
05-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Here are a few points I would like to make.

First, this was a current events story nothing more. Hermy, MXY and Gutz you all need to calm down.

Second, Gutz stating that "I did something wrong" in another thread is about on the same level of maturity as Hermy actually thinking he has a duty to let me know when I post something he deems as silly.

Lastly, there are other forums I post on one of which is an industry forum I have belonged to for 5 years. I have not Had one run in with anyone there in those five years. Now grant it I think the reason is most people that post there are over the age of 40. I doubt than there is anyone here that is close to that age and if so it's less than two.

I am getting sick of the petty arguments, the childish finger pointing, the hit and run posts and the watching of others climbing on each others backs to get their point across (guilty here). Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of good convo.

I probably am just better off focusing my time on my family and my career and causes like every other adult should be doing rather than letting a forum of people younger than me get the best of me.

realistic
05-20-2006, 12:15 PM
I probably am just better off focusing my time on my family and my career and causes like every other adult should be doing rather than letting a forum of people younger than me get the best of me.As if there could ever be a cause greater than the boys in red and blue, or a family more real. Get your priorities straight.

Uncle Mxy
05-20-2006, 01:47 PM
First, this was a current events story nothing more. Hermy, MXY and Gutz you all need to calm down.
I get "uppity" with folks who cry out about the Middle East without historical perspective or digging into what's going on. When I see stuff like:

Without sounding to emotional here tell me this country isn't a threat to the world. Something not right with their president over there, he's a mad man.

it disturbs me on a few levels.

- Anyone taking the President of Iran seriously. The President of Iran is simply a mouthpiece. The real power lies with the Supreme Leader cabal, the one who controls the troops, designates the short lists of people who can be voted on, etc. That's always been nutty, by Western standards, but most people who complain have no clue about why Iran is the way that it is and just assume they're always been a bunch of raving psychopaths.

- Iran being a world threat for tagging their own people by religion, as if that's different than our wanting to monitor our people's phone calls and Internet traffic, RFID tags for illegal immigrants (and everybody, really), etc.? The last time Iranian troops were really mustered, it involved the West coaxing Iraq to invade Iran, turning up the heat on a centuries-old border dispute and uniting people behind Iran's then-new government.

Ok, end of words from me on this thread...

realistic
05-20-2006, 02:12 PM
- Iran being a world threat for tagging their own people by religion, as if that's different than our wanting to monitor our people's phone calls and Internet traffic, RFID tags for illegal immigrants (and everybody, really), etc.?Seems to me extremely different.

Unibomber
05-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Boo religion.

Agreed.

Iran will deserve whatever they get.

Taymelo
05-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Gecko:

Herm was simply pointing out that religion (yes, as well as nationalism and other isms in which we take sides and act with an "us against them" mentality) sometimes actually cause wars.

In the end, religion is like everything else - good in moderation, bad in excess.

The problem that I see in this thread is that Gecko has appointed himself the defender of religion, where religion has no defense.

Sometimes religion kills innocent people. That's what Herm was pointing out. He was right, and there was no reason for Gecko to get so defensive about it. Personally, I think Gecko is getting caught up in the republican talking point that provides that if anyone ever says anything about religion - anything about any religion - they are attacking christians and democrats must be voted out of office.

Lighten up, Gecko. No one is suggesting that you stop worshipping Jesus. All they are saying is that sometimes people go to war in the name of religion.

Sheesh. All these pages of discussion over this dumb shit? Like there is two sides to the debate over whether wars have been fought over religion (as well as other things like nationalism?)

We all (including Gecko) KNOW that wars have been waged over religion. What's the argument? That by saying that, Herm was attacking Christmas or Easter?

I'm dumbfounded by this argument where there is nothing to argue.

Black Dynamite
05-21-2006, 11:51 AM
i totally disagree with the "sometimes religion kills people". that statement makes no sense. people kill people. that hasnt changed in the history of mankind. whether its there faithfulness to their government, religion, family, partners, leaders, or precious idols. people take advantage of what you believe in. if there wasnt religion it would be something else. its not about religion. its about controlling people via their beliefs. something that happens in america via the two party system. electing and backing a guy because he is part of a group is what it is regardless of the group.

Taymelo
05-21-2006, 02:28 PM
I agree with Gutz.

Semantics, people.

Yes, people kill people - over religion.

realistic
05-21-2006, 02:30 PM
i totally disagree with the "sometimes religion kills people". that statement makes no sense. people kill people. that hasnt changed in the history of mankind. whether its there faithfulness to their government, religion, family, partners, leaders, or precious idols. people take advantage of what you believe in. if there wasnt religion it would be something else. its not about religion. its about controlling people via their beliefs. something that happens in america via the two party system. electing and backing a guy because he is part of a group is what it is regardless of the group.

^ NRA Member

Black Dynamite
05-21-2006, 02:46 PM

^ NRA Member
^in need of a label for anyone but himself. yep thats whats wrong with america. hardcore liberal and a hardcore conservative are the two most unfreely thinking people out there. you can't speak on the economy being shit, the oil being bs, and bush getting rich because the conservatives will take homage like you're bashing their masters. their group will have you.

But tell a liberal to lay off religion scapegoating for real problems, take a stance for pro life if the baby was fathered by any situation outside of rape, and be honest about the democratic party having no balls to step up to these joke conservatives in office. And i've now somehow become a member of the NRA. maybe both parties need to die in a fiery pit of hell while giving each other a german homo 69 of some sort. that would solve everything here. then repeat the process in every other country regardless of religion or party, and enjoy the new day.:)

[smilie=iagree.gif]

Black Dynamite
05-21-2006, 02:47 PM
I agree with Gutz.

Semantics, people.

you're no different than the conservatives you hate so much if thats your actual stance. :p

realistic
05-21-2006, 03:05 PM
^ NRA Member ^in need of a label for anyone but himself. yep thats whats wrong with america. hardcore liberal and a hardcore conservative are the two most unfreely thinking people out there. you can't speak on the economy being shit, the oil being bs, and bush getting rich because the conservatives will take homage like you're bashing their masters. their group will have you.

But tell a liberal to lay off religion scapegoating for real problems, take a stance for pro life if the baby was fathered by any situation outside of rape, and be honest about the democratic party having no balls to step up to these joke conservatives in office. And i've now somehow become a member of the NRA. maybe both parties need to die in a fiery pit of hell while giving each other a german homo 69 of some sort. that would solve everything here. then repeat the process in every other country regardless of religion or party, and enjoy the new day.:)

[smilie=iagree.gif]Dude, you totally misread me. I wasn't attacking your beliefs, I was only pointing out that your previous logic would lead me to believe you would support the NRA. (If religion doesn't kill people, then guns don't kill people.) Do you disagree?

I'm not against the NRA, and I'm closer to conservative than liberal.

If you have a question about my intentions, ask me. Don't assume them.

Go Pistons!

Black Dynamite
05-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Dude, you totally misread me. I wasn't attacking your beliefs, I was only pointing out that your previous logic would lead me to believe you would support the NRA. (If religion doesn't kill people, then guns don't kill people.) Do you disagree?
i was responding that you made a silly assumption on your part. guns are physical weapons of violence. If you relate that to religion then you are on some odd thinking. Comparing guns and religion is pretty naive IMO. so yea i disagree adamantly and WTF at that comparisom.:confused:

If you have a question about my intentions, ask me. Don't assume them.
and likewise to you. this started with your own assumption of me.

realistic
05-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Wow, I give you an easy out and you reply with that BS. I'm done with you.

Black Dynamite
05-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Wow, I give you an easy out and you reply with that BS. I'm done with you.
fitting since you started with me..:rolleyes:

MoTown
05-22-2006, 12:09 PM
What's up with all the hate? Everyone's fighting...

Love not war.... and all that other BS.

Fool
05-22-2006, 12:40 PM
I agree with Gutz.
Semantics, people.

Or anything else they value, like money, government, getting cut off on the freeway, not eating beef or hurting animals.

Taymelo
05-22-2006, 03:14 PM
I agree with Gutz.
Semantics, people.

Or anything else they value, like money, government, getting cut off on the freeway, not eating beef or hurting animals.

Yes, but I already covered that.

See my post about "isms" like religion...ism??? (nevermind), nationalism, etc.

Hermy
05-24-2006, 08:37 PM
BTW, this whole thing was made up. The paper that published it has appologized to Iran.

Black Dynamite
05-24-2006, 09:12 PM
BTW, this whole thing was made up. The paper that published it has appologized to Iran.
it was what???? oooooooo
http://www.sportwing.com/item_images/image515.jpg:mad:

Glenn
05-25-2006, 08:41 AM

I don't think an "apology" is sufficient.

I hope somebody brings charges of some sort against them.

Can a country sue for libel/defamation?

Consigliere?

Fool
05-25-2006, 11:12 AM
I agree with Gutz.
Semantics, people.

Yeah, I caught your typical "Don't worry, I am right, those who dissagree are Republican talking heads, and we'll still let them have their little bunny holidays."

But since you decided not to include the other things people kill each other over in the post I responded to, I thought I'd help out.

-NoQuarter-
06-02-2006, 12:11 AM
There's only about 10 people I like on this message board these days. The rest of you are garbage.

Taymelo
06-02-2006, 09:58 AM
I agree with Gutz.
Semantics, people.

Yeah, I caught your typical "Don't worry, I am right, those who dissagree are Republican talking heads, and we'll still let them have their little bunny holidays."

But since you decided not to include the other things people kill each other over in the post I responded to, I thought I'd help out.

OK.

That's it.

Fuck this shit.

I'm instituting nazi'sim.

You guys are finished.

(runs off to get one of those star of david arm patches)