WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : Tayshaun Prince Appreciation Thread

UncleCliffy
01-26-2006, 09:38 PM
TPAT

I love what Tayshaun brings to this team. He's the silent mvp. Last night against the Bucks, when Redd couldn't be stopped, who was it that DEMOLISHED HIS ASS in OT? Yes, Tayshaun. In the 2004 NBA finals when the chips were on the line, who held Kobe to 20 ppg and 35% shooting? Tayshaun. Last year against the Sixers in the playoffs, when the game was on the line who guarded Iverson and blocked him in the final seconds? Tayshaun. Obviously some people haven't taken math classes to figure out that Prince's stats are nearly identical for the past 2 years and he is what he is.

My mouth is watering at the potential Pacers game. Tayshaun has owned Peja.

8/22 19 pts in 2 games this year.

We love you Tayshaun. Anyone that talks smack about you and the 35-5 Bless You Boys is not a true Pistons fan and should be banned from this board.

-UncleCliffy

MOLA1
01-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Blossoming

Mikey
01-26-2006, 09:49 PM
That's the greatest post I've ever seen from UncleCliffy. PREACH ON CLIFF!!!

Train Wreck
01-26-2006, 10:20 PM
TPAT

I love what Tayshaun brings to this team. He's the silent mvp. Last night against the Bucks, when Redd couldn't be stopped, who was it that DEMOLISHED HIS ASS in OT? Yes, Tayshaun. In the 2004 NBA finals when the chips were on the line, who held Kobe to 20 ppg and 35% shooting? Tayshaun. Last year against the Sixers in the playoffs, when the game was on the line who guarded Iverson and blocked him in the final seconds? Tayshaun. Obviously some people haven't taken math classes to figure out that Prince's stats are nearly identical for the past 2 years and he is what he is.

[smilie=applause.gi:

We love you Tayshaun. Anyone that talks smack about you and the 35-5 Bless You Boys is not a true Pistons fan and should be banned from this board.

-UncleCliffy

H1Man
01-27-2006, 03:50 AM
TPAT

-UncleCliffy

He's been the MVP of this team maybe 2 or 3 games all season. What he did against the Lakers and Sixers and everybody else was in the past. When it comes to this season, he has been a marginally better Mike Dunleavy.

ojay
01-27-2006, 04:51 AM
Think of it this way:

X-factor in 2004 finals: Tay
X-factor in 2005 finals: Tay

He got shutdown in 2005 through double teams, and for some odd reason we had him on Duncan in some point of time.

Taymelo
01-27-2006, 07:35 AM
Cliffy:

It was Ben Wallace that shut Redd down in overtime. Not Prince. This is fact. Carry on.

D's Nuts
01-27-2006, 02:25 PM
http://home.fuse.net/ecat/kingpr2.wmv

This is a sweet video of Prince against UNC in 2001. I wont ruin the surprise but lets just say that he scores a few points.....

Mikey
03-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Anybody here remember when Tayshaun blocked Reggie Miller's shot from behind in the playoffs? That was quite good.

UncleCliffy
03-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Taymelo doesn't even watch the games. He just reads the box score. Prince's intangibles are >>>>>>than hot fudge sundaes at baskin robbins on an ozone action day.

Cross
03-03-2006, 11:22 PM
Anybody here remember when Tayshaun blocked Reggie Miller's shot from behind in the playoffs? That was quite good.

[smilie=applause.gi:

H1Man
03-04-2006, 03:39 AM

Anybody here remeber the last time Tayshaun won us a game?

Taymelo
03-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Taymelo doesn't even watch the games. He just reads the box score. Prince's intangibles are >>>>>>than hot fudge sundaes at baskin robbins on an ozone action day.

LOL. I watch the games. I just don't participate in the OGC's for two reasons:

1. No laptop. Computer in den with 27 inch tv. No computer in family room with 61 inch big screen, surround sound, huge subwoofer, fireplace, etc. Where would you watch the game?

2. Can't fucking concentrate on the game and type in the OGC at the same time. While I'm typing "sweet dunk" I miss a Ben block on the other end.

Matt
03-04-2006, 10:18 AM
1. No laptop. Computer in den with 27 inch tv. No computer in family room with 61 inch big screen, surround sound, huge subwoofer, fireplace, etc. Where would you watch the game?

at your place.

i'll bring the chips. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:

Taymelo
03-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Screw the chips. Bring the vodka (and the chips).

Matt
03-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Screw the chips. Bring the vodka (and the chips).

http://www.texastide.com/Time%20to%20Party.JPG

party@taymelo's!!!

Mikey
03-04-2006, 11:08 AM

Anybody here remeber the last time Tayshaun won us a game?Anyone here remember that teams win games, not players?

UncleCliffy
03-04-2006, 12:29 PM
The Prince of the palace is #1.

UncleCliffy
03-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Look how cute my dog is in his Tayshaun Prince jersey

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9060/mybestfriend3oa.jpg

UncleCliffy
03-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Prince is #1 in unclecliffy household.

FP22
03-04-2006, 07:27 PM
-picture-

He looks nice and soft. Just like Tayshaun!

Mikey
03-04-2006, 10:04 PM
-picture-

He looks nice and soft. Just like Tayshaun!Gotta love it when a stupid suburban white kid who spends his time posting on message boards calls someone who grew up in Compton "soft."

Train Wreck
03-04-2006, 10:18 PM
-picture-

He looks nice and soft. Just like Tayshaun!Gotta love it when a stupid suburban white kid who spends his time posting on message boards calls someone who grew up in Compton "soft."

LOL...... [smilie=applause.gi:

FP22
03-04-2006, 10:33 PM
-picture-

[smilie=lmao.gif] Yea, because you know me. Get outta here with that crap. [smilie=rolleyes2.g:

And yes, Tayshaun's game is soft.