WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : NFL Final Four: Which QB?

Glenn
01-19-2006, 01:27 PM
If you could pick only one of the remaining QBs to guide your team through the Conference Championship and the Super Bowl, who would you pick?

Glenn
01-19-2006, 01:30 PM
A bit of trivia.

One of these QBs is 5-1 in his career in the playoffs and holds the all-time highest playoff passer rating.

Jethro knows who it is, I bet.

Gecko
01-19-2006, 04:24 PM
I think Roesthlisberger is a winner period but I voted for Plummer. Something about him and the way he is playing this year. There haven't been many better than Jake this year. I think all 4 of these QB's are all about the same talent wise anyways. Not much seperates this crowd.

In order this year:

--Jake
--Ben
--Hasslebeck
--Delhomme

TK
01-19-2006, 04:32 PM
A bit of trivia.

One of these QBs is 5-1 in his career in the playoffs and holds the all-time highest playoff passer rating.

Gotta be Delhomme.

Train Wreck
01-19-2006, 05:49 PM
I'd probably take Delhomme with Roethesburger a close second.

Darth Thanatos
01-20-2006, 04:01 PM
I think Roethlisberger is overrated. No one does less than more like Roethlisberger does. He has a great running game, two great receivers with a good TE, a great defense and he still puts up mediocre numbers.

He goes 10-17 155 yards 0-1 TD just about every game he's ever been in.

With that said(in order):

Hasselbeck
Plummer
Delhomme
Roethlismediocre

Train Wreck
01-20-2006, 10:13 PM
I think Roethlisberger is overrated. No one does less than more like Roethlisberger does. He has a great running game, two great receivers with a good TE, a great defense and he still puts up mediocre numbers.

Hasselbeck
Plummer
Delhomme
Roethlismediocre

Not that his backups are anything special but Tommy Maddox had those same weapons + Burress the year before Ben was drafted and sucked

Darth Thanatos
01-20-2006, 11:17 PM
That's because their running game was mediocre - below average. And the Steelers won the division and a playoff game in Maddox first year.

Glenn
01-23-2006, 09:01 AM

Hasselbeck
Plummer
Delhomme
Roethlismediocre

[smilie=anxious.gif]

Two great receivers?

Unless you are counting Heath Miller as a receiver, you're stoned.

D's Nuts
01-23-2006, 01:02 PM
A bit of trivia.

It's Delhomme. They had a graphic during the game yesterday.

Too bad they were on their 56th RB. They definatly would have had a better chance with any semblance of a running game.