WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : OGT: Steelers @ Colts

Gecko
01-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Stand up and represent Steeler nation!

14-0 Steelers 1st Qtr.

JS
01-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Too soon to get excited for us Steeler fans but whoa they sure have come out to play.

the wrath of diddy
01-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Don't worry this is a big game and big games make Manning look like Joey.

theMUHMEshow
01-15-2006, 01:58 PM
This is great. Manning looks like hell!!

Darth Thanatos
01-15-2006, 01:59 PM
WHAT THE FUCK

Anthony
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
LMAO@MANNING.

Artermis
01-15-2006, 02:12 PM
Umm I think his Oline makes him look like Joey.

Art

Darth Thanatos
01-15-2006, 02:13 PM
They're finally showing up.

the wrath of diddy
01-15-2006, 02:16 PM
And by they you mean James.

Darth Thanatos
01-15-2006, 02:21 PM
He looked really good on that 3rd and goal, eh diddy?

the wrath of diddy
01-15-2006, 02:24 PM
James is the only reason they even got passed mid field. It's not his fault Manning/Dungy called that stupid play.

Artermis
01-15-2006, 02:28 PM
I dont know I thought Manning got the ball to people, like the pass to Clark.

Art

the wrath of diddy
01-15-2006, 02:30 PM
James had about 60 of the Colts 90 yards on the drive. But yeah it wasn't about him. :roll:

Artermis
01-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Yeah dont give any credit to his Oline or the passes that Manning through to him.

Fuck it, James should tell them all to take a nap. He dont need their frigging bullshit help.

Art

the wrath of diddy
01-15-2006, 02:44 PM
They go 3 and out without James like they did every other drive. Funny how the only time they commit to giving James the ball early on they go 90 yards. James' running freed Manning up to throw the ball.

theMUHMEshow
01-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Manning is good, but come on...he has a hall of fame running back and a hall of fame receiver.

Darth Thanatos
01-15-2006, 02:53 PM
And that hall of fame receiver and running back has a hall of fame QB.

theMUHMEshow
01-15-2006, 03:11 PM

Too bad their coach is a joke and Peyton cannot win a big game...

JS
01-15-2006, 03:23 PM
I wonder if Dungy bows out has HC if the Colts lose. He will cite family reasons but the truth probably is more like the cots need to hire a guy who can finish the job.

theMUHMEshow
01-15-2006, 03:36 PM
How in the hell do you not give that 4th and Inches to Jerome Bettis!!!!

Gecko
01-15-2006, 03:36 PM
This is the 2nd time the Colts have pointed to the Steelers being offsides without a flag being thrown. I have never seen a defense do that before today. These refs need to penalize the Colts for trying to force a penalty being called.

Gecko
01-15-2006, 03:39 PM
What's there not to love about Big Ben. Ben doesn't have a gun for an arm, pretty below average actually but the dude just wins. What a frickin gamer. Cut from the same cloth as Joe Montana as far as athletic ability and competitvness.

Screw the Vince Young's of the world find me someone like Ben.

theMUHMEshow
01-15-2006, 03:40 PM
What's there not to love about Big Ben. Ben doesn't have a gun for an arm, pretty below average actually but the dude just wins. What a frickin gamer. Cut from the same cloth as Jow Montana as far as athletic ability and competitvness.

Screw the Vince Young's of the world find me someone like Ben.

Well said my friend.

JS
01-15-2006, 03:50 PM
How in the hell do you not give that 4th and Inches to Jerome Bettis!!!!

I agree. I mean he has been getting 3-4 yds everytime why go away from that for a sneak. I didn't like that sweep to Parker on 3rd and 5 either. They should have approached it like a 4 down situation, or used play action.

Manning chokes again.

theMUHMEshow
01-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Manning is a fucking joke. I love the fact that he is sucking ass again. I have hated him since he was at Tennessee.

Dungy is the reason, I think. The guy cannot scheme to win a big game. Same thing in TB. Let Jon Gruden take over the Colts lol.

theMUHMEshow
01-15-2006, 03:56 PM
WTF! HOW CAN THEY JUSTIFY THAT CALL! What a fucking crock of shit that was!

theMUHMEshow
01-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Now the Colts wake up...WTF

Darth Thanatos
01-15-2006, 04:01 PM

Too bad their coach is a joke and Peyton cannot win a big game...

Neither can Edge or Harrison.

Gecko
01-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Incomplete? Not an interception what? Polamalu had the ball secured what seemed like 15 minutes.

Crazy call.

Now Manning coming alive, shit.

theMUHMEshow
01-15-2006, 04:02 PM
That was such bullshit!

Gecko
01-15-2006, 04:18 PM
<Crossing Fingers that Vanderjagt misses>

JickBoy34
01-15-2006, 04:18 PM
What a fucking game...unreal.

Gecko
01-15-2006, 04:21 PM
He wasn't even close...Looked like some of my drives on the golf course that slice on over to the next fairway hehe.

H1Man
01-15-2006, 04:23 PM
He wasn't even close...Looked like some of my drives on the golf course that slice on over to the next fairway hehe.

How the fuck can anyone be off by that much?

the wrath of diddy
01-15-2006, 04:23 PM
I swear this was just like watching a Lions game. The Steelers did everything they could down the stretch to lose and the Colts just blew it. Fucking hilarious.

JS
01-15-2006, 04:27 PM
How bad were the officals? I mean thew blew call after call. The interception that was reversed was the worst call I have seen. I mean how do you justify overturning the call because you like Manning or Dungy not on video evidence?

The NFL should fire this crew.

Artis Gilmore
01-15-2006, 04:27 PM
That has to be one of the greatest games ever in any sport. I fell so bad for Manning. The guy cant win.

Darth Thanatos
01-15-2006, 04:35 PM
What diddy said.

the wrath of diddy
01-15-2006, 04:38 PM
That has to be one of the greatest games ever in any sport. I fell so bad for Manning. The guy cant win.

If by great you mean funny then I agree. And you feel bad for Manning? That sounds like something a Pacer fan would say. Do you blame Vanderjadts missed FG on Ben Wallace? "If Ben hadn't worn those goggles Mike would've made that kick!" You hate America and all of her freedomses.

Kilo
01-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Ball Don't Lie!!!

Pittsburgh won that game long before Vanderjagt missed the FG to tie. Detroit is going to have to wait another week to name their coach - which means we could startmissing out on the top coordinator candidates...

Anthony
01-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Holy shit. How do you miss by that much! Thats crazy,

-NoQuarter-
01-15-2006, 04:46 PM
The Colts are like a team full of T-Macs.

the wrath of diddy
01-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Incorrect. iMac has a spine (albiet a bad one but he has one none the less).

H1Man
01-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Detroit is going to have to wait another week to name their coach - which means we could startmissing out on the top coordinator candidates...

I think it could also help us because it might force Millen to make a decision and hire a coach rather than wait for Grimm to be available.

Discovery
01-15-2006, 06:16 PM
The look on Manning's face after that missed field goal made my weekend. Hahahaha

JS
01-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Detroit is going to have to wait another week to name their coach - which means we could startmissing out on the top coordinator candidates...

I think it could also help us because it might force Millen to make a decision and hire a coach rather than wait for Grimm to be available.

I agree. If no decision is made this week we all know Millen has picked mini moustace as his choice.

Does anyone think that the Lions could be the keystone to jobs being filled? I mean KC and GB filled jobs but the rest seem like they are waiting. I know it is unlikely but maybe just maybe the Lions job is actually desireable?

H1Man
01-15-2006, 06:24 PM

I agree. If no decision is made this week we all know Millen has picked mini moustace as his choice.

Does anyone think that the Lions could be the keystone to jobs being filled? I mean KC and GB filled jobs but the rest seem like they are waiting. I know it is unlikely but maybe just maybe the Lions job is actually desireable?

If there is no decision this week, then it means we are fucked.

I do think that the Lions job is desirable in some circles. We have a lot of talent on the offensive end and our defense is solid. With some solid coaching and a few additions here and there, I think we could be a playoff caliber team.

Artis Gilmore
01-15-2006, 06:59 PM

If by great you mean funny then I agree. And you feel bad for Manning? That sounds like something a Pacer fan would say. Do you blame Vanderjadts missed FG on Ben Wallace? "If Ben hadn't worn those goggles Mike would've made that kick!" You hate America and all of her freedomses.What in the fucking world is that supposed to mean?

Taymelo
01-15-2006, 09:27 PM
I think the Lions job is desireable too.

Its a team loaded with supposedly talented young players, that didn't execute under Mariucci.

Its not like it was 5 years ago when Millen had to blow the thing up and start over on both sides of the ball.

Add a couple offensive linemen, tell Bly to STFU and play, kick the receivers in the ass, and change the offensive scheme - job done.

Mikey
01-15-2006, 09:37 PM

If by great you mean funny then I agree. And you feel bad for Manning? That sounds like something a Pacer fan would say. Do you blame Vanderjadts missed FG on Ben Wallace? "If Ben hadn't worn those goggles Mike would've made that kick!" You hate America and all of her freedomses.What in the fucking world is that supposed to mean?LMFAO!! I can't stop laughing.

Do you blame Vanderjadts missed FG on Ben Wallace? "If Ben hadn't worn those goggles Mike would've made that kick!" You hate America and all of her freedomses.ROFLMGDMFAO!!!

Unibomber
01-15-2006, 10:22 PM

If there is no decision this week, then it means we are fucked.

I do think that the Lions job is desirable in some circles. We have a lot of talent on the offensive end and our defense is solid. With some solid coaching and a few additions here and there, I think we could be a playoff caliber team.

I agree with H1Man.

Train Wreck
01-15-2006, 11:10 PM
The look on Manning's face after that missed field goal made my weekend. Hahahaha

I despise Peyton Manning,

"I want to be a good teammate but let's just say we had protection problems today"

STFU. The guy never gets hit and he finally does and he calls out his offensive linemen. Note to Peyton..... Plenty of other QB's face pressure like that every week.

The fact is, the San Diego Chargers showed how to rattle Indy a few weeks left and Pittsburgh came with the same gameplan. Hats off to the Steelers.

Glenn
01-16-2006, 07:44 AM
This was almost the last NFL game I ever watched.

These officials have no right calling another game ever again.

The Polamalu pick, the no-call pass interference on the bomb to Randle El, and I'll be goddamned if that wasn't a safety.

They did everything possible to help the Colts win that game. It was like the Pistons playing the Lakers.

I almost had about 3 strokes in the 4th quarter.

flipscrackers
01-16-2006, 09:34 AM

I despise Peyton Manning,

"I want to be a good teammate but let's just say we had protection problems today"

Wonder when he'll make his first comments about the "Drunk Kicker".

Vanderjagt completely blowing the FG attempt was the perfect retribution for the horrible officiating. Way to buy into your own hype Indy...

Glenn
01-16-2006, 09:38 AM
Manning also threw his entire O-Line under the bus in his post game comments.

I can't imagine that there is a lot of love for the "idiot kicker" in Indy right about now, might be time for him to (finally) move on to a new team.

Fraserburn
01-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Being a good teammate means taking responsibility for your own performance not blaming it on others. You are the QB of this team not the head coach it is not your position to rip other players
you are there to lead.

Talking out of the side of his mouth like that was disgusting and to laugh when vanderjagt missed the field goal when your entire season just goes in the crapper???

hell of a QB but other than that.........well thats up in the air

Black Dynamite
01-16-2006, 10:09 AM

I can't imagine that there is a lot of love for the "idiot kicker" in Indy right about now, might be time for him to (finally) move on to a new team.
wont happen, they'd ship half the offense before him.

Glenn
01-16-2006, 10:10 AM

You know I was talking about VanderJagt, right?

Black Dynamite
01-16-2006, 10:12 AM

You know I was talking about VanderJagt, right?
oh, yea...well might as well. missing big kicks in a dome is a serious way to end your tenure with the team. let hanson miss something like that. all that love goes out the window.

Glenn
01-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Hanson actually made one that I wish he would have missed.

If he would have missed at the end against New Orleans, I might have ran out and bought me a Hanson jersey.

Artermis
01-16-2006, 10:55 AM
Actually it is kind of good the Lions dont have the 2nd pick. Because then they are almost obligated to pick a QB and the Lions have bigger needs than QB.

3-4 players away from winning the North, OT, OG, LB, DE.

We also need a coach who gets the most out of his players, hell if he could get 80% out of this team, the team would be fine.

Art

Anthony
01-16-2006, 12:12 PM
This was almost the last NFL game I ever watched.

These officials have no right calling another game ever again.

The Polamalu pick, the no-call pass interference on the bomb to Randle El, and I'll be goddamned if that wasn't a safety.

They did everything possible to help the Colts win that game. It was like the Pistons playing the Lakers.

I almost had about 3 strokes in the 4th quarter.

I actually stopped watching. So damn obvious that the Refs had money or something on the Colts.

Gecko
01-16-2006, 12:48 PM
I don't think the ref's had an agenda, though it did appear that way. I just think it's more poor officiating in football. There have been some downright terrible officiating this year. The bowl games this year come to mind.

H1Man
01-16-2006, 05:11 PM

Manning shouldn't have said anything negative about his OLine at all considering he hardly ever gets sacked.

As far as the kicker, didn't Manning and Vanderjagt have some issues before. I think he might have gotten a ticket out of the town with that missed kick.

Train Wreck
01-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah, they definitly have issues. Mannings a bitch. The guy hasn't won a big game in his life and this was their best chance to do something.

If I'm not wrong, I believe they have to resign Wayne and James this offseason?

Wow, let me know how that one turns out.

H1Man
01-17-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah, they definitly have issues. Mannings a bitch. The guy hasn't won a big game in his life and this was their best chance to do something.

If I'm not wrong, I believe they have to resign Wayne and James this offseason?

Wow, let me know how that one turns out.

With the Pats eliminated, this was a golden opportunity for Indy. Instead they end up losing to a lower ranked team that they should have won against.

I think we might see a lot of changes in Indy in the coming offseason. And I don't mean just the players but in the coaching staff too.

WTFchris
01-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Not sure if this was posted, but the NFL made a statement saying they blew the call on the Paulamuna(sp) interception. They also blew that offsides call though it was not mentioned in this statement.