WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : Fresh off Drudge Report

Gecko
01-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Man convicted, sentenced to life in prison for throwing grenade at President Bush and Georgian leader in May 2005... Developing...

Anyone hear from Taymelo today?

the wrath of diddy
01-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Since the guy missed I'm betting it was Joey Harrington. Hopefully this gets his salary off the books.

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Man convicted, sentenced to life in prison for throwing grenade at President Bush and Georgian leader in May 2005... Developing...

Well, sounds like grounds to tap my phone without a warrant if I make a call out of the country, or am called by someone from out of the country, or am called by someone who was previously called by someone from out of the country, or call someone who was previously called by someone from out of the country, or call someone who previously called someone from out of the country (yes, that's what's going on - we're talking about MILLIONS of wire taps - gee, are there MILLIONS of al queda operatives in the USA?!?!?!).

How's that, Geck?

Black Dynamite
01-11-2006, 01:03 PM

this is an outrage. it was obvious he was just playing. :D

either way i dont think i would've had too much remorse if he hit him. :? ...but life in prison seems fair if he did it. well actually impeaching bush and given the guy 35 years might be a lil more fair. but whatever.

Black Dynamite
01-11-2006, 01:05 PM
taymelo vs gecko for all the marbles in the partisan piggy bank.

this should be an exceptional battle thats been waiting to happen.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/from.ed/1997/jun/29/photos/P000014114.jpg

Gecko
01-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Sounds like you need a nice quiet vacation. There's this little spot I know just 90 miles south of Florida. It's very safe too. You like steel mesh and the outdoors?

Gecko
01-11-2006, 01:09 PM
taymelo vs gecko for all the marbles in the partisan piggy bank.

this should be an exceptional battle thats been waiting to happen.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/from.ed/1997/jun/29/photos/P000014114.jpg

I'm the boxer on the right, I call it first.

Fool
01-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Tyson has a tat of Chairman Mao? WTF is that about?

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 02:36 PM
I'll be munching on ears and eating babies.

DennyMcLain
01-11-2006, 02:52 PM

Well, sounds like grounds to tap my phone without a warrant if I make a call out of the country, or am called by someone from out of the country, or am called by someone who was previously called by someone from out of the country, or call someone who was previously called by someone from out of the country, or call someone who previously called someone from out of the country (yes, that's what's going on - we're talking about MILLIONS of wire taps - gee, are there MILLIONS of al queda operatives in the USA?!?!?!).

How's that, Geck?

There are nuclear devices, allegedly, inside our counrty called S n a p 6's, this from a guy I know who contracts military work. They can knock out electrical infrastructures for miles around, and cause shorts on metal objects that connect (or loop) with itself, like chairs, lamps, metal window sills, etc., which would cause thousands of fires. These devices are Russian built, and our government thinks there are 6 of them already inside our borders.

And this is why I'll never vote for a %$#@ Liberal. You really want somebody who associates him/herself with the likes of Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Jennine Garafalo, and "Save the (add cause here)" running this government? Sorry, but I'll choose a dumbass like Bush over a "righteous peace monger" any day of the week.

Not a chance. This is still the free-est contry in the world, but sometimes you must get down and dirty in order to get the job done. Basic truth is, if you've got nothing to hide, then why worry...Taymelo?

And don't offer up any crap about the Constitution and "individual rights". We no longer live in 1790, 1890, or 1990. It's a new world order out there, and we must adapt, or perish.

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Denny: Don't you think its a little strange that Bush is not willing to tap a phone, and then go to court AFTER THE FACT to get a warrant?

That's what FISA permits. You can tap and then request a warrant UP TO THREE DAYS LATER.

So, there's no worry that red tape will hold you up in getting a warrant, and then there will be another 9/11 in the time you were waiting for a warrant, because you can tap without a warrant, and then request one later.

I have to assume that if Bush doesn't want anyone knowing who he's tapping, he's tapping his political opponents.

And BTW: Did you know that the NSA was illegally spying on UN members here in Manhattan, in order to blackmail them into keeping their mouths shut when we went to the UN seeking permission to go to war with Iraq?

Doesn't ANY of this scare you?

We no longer live in 1790, 1890, or 1990.

You're damn right about that.

We're living in 1984, motherfucker. Its scary as hell.

Fool
01-11-2006, 03:12 PM
And this is why I'll never vote for a %$#@ Liberal. You really want somebody who associates him/herself with the likes of Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Jennine Garafalo, and "Save the (add cause here)" running this government? Sorry, but I'll choose a dumbass like Bush over a "righteous peace monger" any day of the week.

Fabulous argument. Really. That should sway even the most intelligent readers.

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah. I always vote for the political party that Jenine Garofalo votes for.

It has nothing to do with healthcare, sending jobs overseas, corporate corruption, government intrusion, abortion (I might want one one day), its all about siding with Michael Moore.

PS: I'd rather vote for the party with Rush Limbaugh, Sean "the worst American" Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Mel Gibson, Oliver North, G. Gordon Libby, etc.

TK
01-11-2006, 03:17 PM
anyone want a cookie?

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 03:19 PM
anyone want a cookie?

Not a filthy republican cookie, you bastard! :evil:

Shugadaddi
01-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Yeah. I always vote for the political party that Jenine Garofalo votes for.

It has nothing to do with healthcare, sending jobs overseas, corporate corruption, government intrusion, abortion (I might want one one day), its all about siding with Michael Moore.

PS: I'd rather vote for the party with Rush Limbaugh, Sean "the worst American" Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Mel Gibson, Oliver North, G. Gordon Libby, etc.

You know...Sean Hannity is a straight up Nazi, but I'm starting to think that Bill O'Reilly is an equal opportunity ass hole. Even the conservatives are starting to hate his ass. He's almost turning into an angrier Jim Rome (if that's possible). Oh, and you forgot to mention Ann Coulter. She's the best of the bunch (read: worst). Has anyone ever read her books? They're fantastic. Her key points are usually anchored by the age old arguement of" " I know you are but what am I?"

I'm sorry....I don't know where I'm going with this. I just like throwing any pundits under the bus. However....if you want to talk about something REALLY scary, we could always talk about Pat Robertson. That mother fucker is scary.

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Sean Hannity is so fucked up its ridiculous.

He really is a nazi. He gets people all worked up with blind faith nationalism (read support of the republican party), to the point where his audience is ready to lock anyone who isn't republican into concentration camps and burn them in ovens, all while patting each other on the back and calling themselves "great americans".

Hannity: I illegally wiretapped my neighbor and found out he voted for Kerry, so I poisoned his dog and watched it vomit its own guts onto the street and die a horrible death. I'm a great american!!!

DennyMcLain
01-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Denny: Don't you think its a little strange that Bush is not willing to tap a phone, and then go to court AFTER THE FACT to get a warrant?

That's what FISA permits. You can tap and then request a warrant UP TO THREE DAYS LATER.

So, there's no worry that red tape will hold you up in getting a warrant, and then there will be another 9/11 in the time you were waiting for a warrant, because you can tap without a warrant, and then request one later.

I have to assume that if Bush doesn't want anyone knowing who he's tapping, he's tapping his political opponents.

And BTW: Did you know that the NSA was illegally spying on UN members here in Manhattan, in order to blackmail them into keeping their mouths shut when we went to the UN seeking permission to go to war with Iraq?

Doesn't ANY of this scare you?

We no longer live in 1790, 1890, or 1990.

You're damn right about that.

We're living in 1984, motherfucker. Its scary as hell.

Hahahhahha. Yeah, our politicians are pretty dirty.

I think I'll move to Australia.

Hey Pharoah, what are apartment rates over there???

(BTW, I hate Hannity too)

Shugadaddi
01-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Yep....that's him.

So I ask you: What's scarier? The fact that this guys exists, or the fact that he sells tons of books and is all over the television? Good times.

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Yep....that's him.

So I ask you: What's scarier? The fact that this guys exists, or the fact that he sells tons of books and is all over the television? Good times.

I'll take what's behind door #3, Alex.

The fact that people believe they are getting "their news" from him. That's the problem with most of the talking heads... these motherfuckers actually look to the worst kind of hate-filled propagandists with big phoney smiley faces on FoxNews to tell them how to think, who to hate, who is "unamerican" who is a "great american", what civil rights are worthless, what crimes are not really crimes, which crooked politicians are just being hated on because they are republican and really are great fellas, etc.

The only thing I despise worse than the talking heads are their audiences... err... I mean sheep.

At least Jim Rome callers flat out call themselves "clones". Fox News watchers think they're "educating" themselves on "current events" i.e. the attack on Christmas.

Isn't it amazing that everyone knows we are attacking Christmas, but probably only 1% of the country knows the NSA was spying on members of the United Nations in order to blackmail them in to not complaining about our illegal war in Iraq?

How fucked up is this country?

Shugadaddi
01-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Well....pretty fucked up for sure. Pat Robertson and all the follwers he has, not to mention all of the $$ he generates for the haters out there, is probably one of the scariest things ever. Even worse than the Hannity clones out there, or even all of those that listen to that mega-bitch, Ann Coulter. I remember the days when all I was looking over my shoulder for was Rush Limbaugh and all of his crazy shit. He almost seems tame compared to the new batch of Nazis that seem to continue to pop up.

Maybe even a bigger problem is that I need a fucking spreadsheet to actually keep track of all the right-wing pundits out there. Amazing.

Wait....a bigger problem over that even is the fact that Americans have to know that they are being bullied by scare tactics and hate filled nonsense...yet they continue to listen and eat it all up.

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Here's what I can't stand.

You've got two main news networks. CNN and Fox News.

Fox News is nothing more than an entire network that is at least 99.9% devoted to neocon, talking head, partisan hacks, who shill for the religious right.

CNN is a news organization that simply tells the news 99% of the time.

When progressives/liberals complain that FoxNews is a partisan hack phony news talking head shitbox, conservatives claim that CNN is the opposite - a partisan democrat station - because they run a lot of stories showing how many people died in the war, etc.

Now, my initial response is: They are telling the news, warts and all, and you don't like that some of it is negative towards republicans. You'd rather they cover up the negative stuff about republicans, and just attack Christmas.

But even if I give it to them that there IS some hidden "agenda" in actually coming forward and providing a story about how many people died in the war, or about Abramoff, or Delay, or anything "anti-republican", I would still point out that they are only telling the news.

They aren't spending 23 1/2 hours of every day giving slanted OPINIONS, TALKING POINTS HANDED TO THEM DIRECTLY BY REPUBLICANS IN POWER.

They run news stories while Fox runs conservative opinion pieces supportive of neocons.

There's a big difference.

Moreover, I wouldn't even give them that CNN slants their NEWS towards democrats, because its not true.

The reality is CNN spent more time on that STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT STORY about the dead miners than about anything and everything anti-republican all rolled into one. They ignored all the DeLay, Abramoff, wiretapping, etc., and all they did was dead miners, 24/7.

In closing: CNN = news. FoxNews = neocon opinion/agenda 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (and a hot blonde on the morning show).

Larry King interviews a celebrity for an hour on CNN, while they tell the news the rest of the day, while Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and company spout neocon bullshit 24/7 on FoxNews.

Big difference.

Unibomber
01-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Here's what I can't stand.

You've got two main news networks. CNN and Fox News.

Fox News is nothing more than an entire network that is at least 99.9% devoted to neocon, talking head, partisan hacks, who shill for the religious right.

CNN is a news organization that simply tells the news 99% of the time.

When progressives/liberals complain that FoxNews is a partisan hack phony news talking head shitbox, conservatives claim that CNN is the opposite - a partisan democrat station - because they run a lot of stories showing how many people died in the war, etc.

Now, my initial response is: They are telling the news, warts and all, and you don't like that some of it is negative towards republicans. You'd rather they cover up the negative stuff about republicans, and just attack Christmas.

But even if I give it to them that there IS some hidden "agenda" in actually coming forward and providing a story about how many people died in the war, or about Abramoff, or Delay, or anything "anti-republican", I would still point out that they are only telling the news.

They aren't spending 23 1/2 hours of every day giving slanted OPINIONS, TALKING POINTS HANDED TO THEM DIRECTLY BY REPUBLICANS IN POWER.

They run news stories while Fox runs conservative opinion pieces supportive of neocons.

There's a big difference.

Moreover, I wouldn't even give them that CNN slants their NEWS towards democrats, because its not true.

The reality is CNN spent more time on that STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT STORY about the dead miners than about anything and everything anti-republican all rolled into one. They ignored all the DeLay, Abramoff, wiretapping, etc., and all they did was dead miners, 24/7.

In closing: CNN = news. FoxNews = neocon opinion/agenda 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (and a hot blonde on the morning show).

Larry King interviews a celebrity for an hour on CNN, while they tell the news the rest of the day, while Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and company spout neocon bullshit 24/7 on FoxNews.

Big difference.

:clap: What a post.

I completely agree with both of you guys.

DennyMcLain
01-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Both sides are wrong.

The far right and the far left can suck my fuck. I hate Sean Hannity and his super-moral douches, and I hate Al Franken and his ultra-righteous freaks.

Which leaves me just about where most of America sits -- the middle.

I'm for big business and tax breaks for the rich, simply because I'd like American revenue to stay in America. It drives me apeshit when a mall (which shall emply hundreds) is nixxed because some lame fuck nature freak commie dicklicks discovered a "rare" beetle that will be "wiped out" if development proceeds.

And what orientation are these facsists? Democrat, of course.

I still believe Michael Moore's prescence at the GOP Convention, looking slobbish and disheveled -- as usual -- was THE SINGLE BEST THING THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED for the Reps. America sees that and shouts "Do I really want THOSE people running this country?"

This is why Bill Clinton succeeded so well. His personality and saavy transcended the crap. But when Barbra Streisand beats her worry drum, and bitches about how this country is in trouble -- then hops into her Limo and takes off to her palacial Malibu estate....

Eh....no.

The Republicans aren't the "evil party". In reality, the Democrats are just as bad. Politicians are politicians -- Americans view them as all the same. If you don't believe me, take a look at the last two Presidential elections. In the end, what made it for the Republicans was that people "liked Bush's personality better", and found Kerry "too smart". Found Gore "too boring".

When Ohio, deep in an unemployment nightmare, votes for Bush, then you know the issues weigh less than the men themselves, and until the Democrats can find a non-Senator, non-Catholic, personable fella as a candidate, then I'm afraid Jeb Bush is going to be our next President.

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Denny:

You responded to a post about how FoxNews is a neocon partisan hack shill of a network, while CNN is a news network, by attacking ultra left wing tree huggers, Al Franken, and Michael Moore?

Last I checked, FoxNews employs Hannity and O'Reilly as talking heads.

CNN does not employ Franken, Moore, or any tree hugger that spends his time talking about extinct beatles instead of telling the news.

Sorry, but your post is what's wrong with republicans. They are too busy going tit for tat, and talking about Michael Moore, to stay focused on the issues.

Taymelo
01-11-2006, 08:59 PM
BTW: I don't now if this belongs in the things you're ashamed to admit thread... but I owe Gecko a bit of an apology.

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I'm man enough to admit it - his joke went totally over my head. I didn't realize his joke was that I was the guy who lobbed the grenade. I thought he was suggesting that the illegal tactics of Bush are justified because there's crazy people out there - hence my response about illegal wiretaps and shit.

Man, I SUCK!!! Throw tomatoes at me, fellas (or taymeloes, they're in season).

Gecko
01-11-2006, 09:59 PM
BTW: I don't now if this belongs in the things you're ashamed to admit thread... but I owe Gecko a bit of an apology.

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I'm man enough to admit it - his joke went totally over my head. I didn't realize his joke was that I was the guy who lobbed the grenade. I thought he was suggesting that the illegal tactics of Bush are justified because there's crazy people out there - hence my response about illegal wiretaps and shit.

No hurt feelings, us neo-cons have tough skins.

TM, you really get this worked up over this shit?

Either your one passionate mother fucker over politics or you have a vendetta against the good ol' USA!

You American hating bastard.

ok this last line about you being a USA hating bastartd was over the top and just written for effect

DennyMcLain
01-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Denny:

You responded to a post about how FoxNews is a neocon partisan hack shill of a network, while CNN is a news network, by attacking ultra left wing tree huggers, Al Franken, and Michael Moore?

Last I checked, FoxNews employs Hannity and O'Reilly as talking heads.

CNN does not employ Franken, Moore, or any tree hugger that spends his time talking about extinct beatles instead of telling the news.

Sorry, but your post is what's wrong with republicans. They are too busy going tit for tat, and talking about Michael Moore, to stay focused on the issues.

No quotation marks? That means you believe that they ARE ultra left wing tree huggers.

I knew I could turn you to the dark side.

Join us.

Join us...

Taymelo
01-12-2006, 07:24 AM
I'll never rule the universe with you!

http://www.coolnewmovies.com/images/features/moviefights3.jpg

Black Dynamite
01-12-2006, 12:24 PM
I'll never rule the universe with you!

http://www.coolnewmovies.com/images/features/moviefights3.jpg
~lmfao~

Train Wreck
01-12-2006, 11:24 PM

Haha, yeah I was thinking the whole time that you were making good arguements but I wasn't sure how that original joke set you off like that.

Makes sense now, carry on.

Glenn
08-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Hannity losing his time slot

http://www.businessinsider.com/megyn-kelly-sean-hannity-fox-news-primetime-lineup-2013-8

Tahoe
08-08-2013, 06:11 PM
hannity is a douche. Not saying he isn't correct most of the time, but god damn dude, Republicans are wrong too. Seldom, but it does happen. He's full of shit when he says he's a conservative first and a republican second. Full of shit.