DrRay11
01-01-2006, 01:34 PM
per ESPN

What. An. Asshat. :lol: :lol:

If he would've only stayed at OSU...

DennyMcLain
01-01-2006, 02:50 PM
It's that gay name. Can't shake it.

He should go Muslim, and change it to Akbar Sharif Sudam Hassad Abdul Tehran.

A.S.S.H.A.T.

Artermis
01-01-2006, 03:45 PM
What he gets for getting no signing bonus and since he had no eligibility left at OSU, they didnt need to pay him anymore.

Art

Unibomber
01-01-2006, 05:06 PM
What he gets for getting no signing bonus and since he had no eligibility left at OSU, they didnt need to pay him anymore.

Art

:lol: Exactly. He's just a product of the hype machine.

Artis Gilmore
01-01-2006, 05:12 PM
It's that gay name. Can't shake it.

A.S.S.H.A.T.LMFAO!!!!!!

stonecolddano
01-04-2006, 12:32 PM

A.S.S.H.A.T.

Almost makes me wanna change my name! LMFAO!!

WTFchris
01-04-2006, 12:46 PM
nice job by Denver spending a third rounder on him. I guess there have been bigger busts. Just think, if the rules had allowed him in after his freshman year, we might have drafted him instead of Jones. lol

Glenn
01-04-2006, 12:49 PM
nice job by Denver spending a third rounder on him. I guess there have been bigger busts. Just think, if the rules had allowed him in after his freshman year, we might have drafted him instead of Jones. lol

And we'd still have him and some would be suggesting that we bring him back for another year.

Does Clarett play the piano?

theMUHMEshow
01-04-2006, 01:12 PM
I actually feel bad for this guy. It is a shame that someone with so much talent can get run amuck by idiots outside himself. I would have rather seen OSU beat Michigan with him than without him.

WTFchris
01-04-2006, 01:40 PM

And we'd still have him and some would be suggesting that we bring him back for another year.

Does Clarett play the piano?

If he does, someone probably "stole" it from him.

Jethro34
01-04-2006, 09:53 PM
I think it's hilarious that he turned down guaranteed money for that incentive-laden contract. Another brilliant move by MoClo. I still don't understand how Ohio State isn't serving a life sentence with this guy. You can name 45 NCAA violations after having a 5 minute conversation with him. Jim Tressel sold his soul to the devil, and gave Clarett half the money.