WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : Uncle beheads toddler

Timone
03-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Fortunately there are no pics.

A MAN beheaded his 15-month-old nephew in front of his mother in a supermarket in Saudi Arabia apparently after a family dispute, newspapers reported.

The 25-year-old Syrian national picked up a knife from the store in the Red Sea city of Jeddah yesterday and decapitated the little boy in full view of shoppers, Arab News said.

The man apparently killed the little boy following a dispute with the man's sister and brother-in-law, the English-language daily said.

"He chopped off the boy's head in front of the mother to get back at her," a police officer was quoted as saying. The mother fainted and was taken to hospital.

Murder is punishable by death in ultra-conservative Muslim Saudi Arabia, where the death sentence is usually carried out by beheading.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23315149-23109,00.html

Glenn
03-06-2008, 03:08 PM
I wish I had never clicked on this thread.

Uncle Mxy
03-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Shit like this happens in the U.S. too -- kids die in the middle of an argument between relatives. But I'm sure this will be peddled as another sign that Muslims are weird and evil.

WTFchris
03-06-2008, 03:57 PM
At least there should be the eye for an eye method in this case. The problem is that he clearly doesn't value life, which makes his own killing less of a punishment.

Timone
03-06-2008, 05:23 PM
I wish I had never clicked on this thread.

You didn't have to click on this thread to know what it was about.

Glenn
03-06-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm not blaming you, I made a mistake.

Personal responsibility, holmes.

geerussell
03-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Barbaric. He couldn't just bust a cap like civilized people.

Timone
03-06-2008, 11:18 PM
I wonder what this dispute was about.

Big Swami
03-06-2008, 11:23 PM
Ah, you know how it is these days in Saudi Arabia. You can't even behead a child at the grocery store anymore without some busybody calling Child Services on you.

-NoQuarter-
03-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Shit like this happens in the U.S. too -- kids die in the middle of an argument between relatives. But I'm sure this will be peddled as another sign that Muslims are weird and evil.

...taking "tolerance" of other cultures a bit far, are we?

Comrade
03-07-2008, 12:41 AM
...taking "tolerance" of other cultures a bit far, are we?What are you talking about, NoQuarter? Americans are always beheading their children at the grocery store.

geerussell
03-07-2008, 04:18 AM

...taking "tolerance" of other cultures a bit far, are we?

Girl, 7, shot 6 times saving mom (http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071205/METRO/712050396)

Before Tillie could fire again, Alexis jumped over the seat between her mother and the gunman and begged him not to shoot her mother.

The police report said Tillie "without hesitation" pumped six shots into the child.

In either case it's to be condemned of course, only pointing out that we can't feel any smug sense of superiority because an american would've used a gun instead of a blade.

-NoQuarter-
03-07-2008, 07:43 AM
You people are so goddamn PC.

:emo kid:

Uncle Mxy
03-07-2008, 09:58 AM
It's an occupational hazard with me. My direct co-workers include a middle eastern Muslim, a NY Jew, a redneck from Tennessee, a Taiwanese Buddhist, an atheist from Russia, and as of two weeks ago, a Mormon straight outta Utah (filling the shoes of a departed Catholic originally from Ecuador, I hope).

Comrade
03-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Girl, 7, shot 6 times saving mom (http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071205/METRO/712050396)

In either case it's to be condemned of course, only pointing out that we can't feel any smug sense of superiority because an american would've used a gun instead of a blade.An uncle beheading a baby at a crowded grocery store and a felon trying to kill his ex-girlfriend of 6 months at a gas station when her daughter saves her. Same thing really. You and Mxy always open my eyes.

Hermy
03-07-2008, 11:09 AM
An uncle beheading a baby at a crowded grocery store and a felon trying to kill his ex-girlfriend of 6 months at a gas station when her daughter saves her. Same thing really. You and Mxy always open my eyes.

Looks to be, yes. Why the ignorance Comrade, you personally vested in this?

Comrade
03-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Looks to be, yes. Why the ignorance Comrade, you personally vested in this?I'd except that from a pothead. Go post on IRH where your retarded shit is acceptable. Moron.

Hermy
03-07-2008, 07:28 PM
I'd except that from a pothead. Go post on IRH where your retarded shit is acceptable. Moron.

Hey, I didn't make you too dumb to get real work, don't get pissy with me because your backpack is heavy kid.

Comrade
03-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Hey, I didn't make you too dumb to get real work, don't get pissy with me because your backpack is heavy kid.The shit I do is realer than anything you've ever imagined in your parent's basement. Toke up another one Cheech and leave the politics to people who didn't smoke themselves out in the 90's. Worthless fuck.

Hermy
03-07-2008, 07:33 PM
The shit I do is realer than anything you've ever imagined in your parent's basement. Toke up another one Cheech and leave the politics to people who didn't smoke themselves out in the 90's.

LOL @ "realer". Here in the realer world we use big people words.

Comrade
03-07-2008, 07:37 PM
LOL @ "realer". Here in the realer world we use big people words.Yeah, realer, like the word in the dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/realer). You have anything else for me English professor? LOL @ "real world".

Hermy
03-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Did I say it wasn't a word? Or did I say it's the kind of word that the uneducated/childish might use?

Comrade
03-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Did I say it wasn't a word? Or did I say it's the kind of word that the uneducated/childish might use?Uneducated? What do you know of my education shitbag? You assume because I'm in the military I must be stupid. You don't know my job. All you know is that you can't do what I do. So take my advice, light up another spliff like the braindead loser you are, and take your shit back to that illiterate blackhole WRH where you can be King among the Retards. Your linguistic prowess and big person words might actually impress somebody there.

Hermy
03-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I didn't say you were uneducated, I said that was a word the uneducated would use. We have several posters at WRH who are active military and they are all very intelligent, including a lawyer and electrical engineer.

Please don't jump to conclusions. I look forward to my tax dollars paying for your GI bill.

Comrade
03-07-2008, 07:56 PM
I didn't say you were uneducated, I said that was a word the uneducated would use. We have several posters at WRH who are active military and they are all very intelligent, including a lawyer and electrical engineer.

Please don't jump to conclusions. I look forward to my tax dollars paying for your GI bill.I'm sure they'd appreciate that comment on "real work". Nice snarky comment on the end there though, like you pay any real taxes. I already have my degree, but thanks.

Hermy
03-07-2008, 08:00 PM
We don't act like children when someone talks mean about our job. They know how I feel about their welfare government position. Congrats on the degree.

Comrade
03-07-2008, 08:12 PM
We don't act like children when someone talks mean about our job. They know how I feel about their welfare government position. Congrats on the degree.I don't act like a child. I'm confrotational by nature, and I take everything personal. Has it cost me some friends? Probably. Does it make me damn good at what I do? Without a doubt.

You can have your little worthless opinion, but never tell me the shit I do isn't "real work".

Hermy
03-07-2008, 08:18 PM
We're likely birds of a feather sir. Suffice to say this is one of the few Detroit message boards I'm not banned from for angering others for my own pleasure. Good luck to you in whatever life you live.

And frankly I, like Robin Hood, enjoy engaging in battles with others then inviting them to join my side when impressed. I'm sure the guys at WRH would love to have you join us some time, we're about 75% lib there so your opinions would be valued. But I see you're usually busy, so take it for nothing more than it's worth.

Comrade
03-07-2008, 08:26 PM
We're likely birds of a feather sir. Suffice to say this is one of the few Detroit message boards I'm not banned from for angering others for my own pleasure. Good luck to you in whatever life you live.

And frankly I, like Robin Hood, enjoy engaging in battles with others then inviting them to join my side when impressed. I'm sure the guys at WRH would love to have you join us some time, we're about 75% lib there so your opinions would be valued. But I see you're usually busy, so take it for nothing more than it's worth.So, I'm like Arthur A'Bland? And you're Robin Hood, tights and all?

Hermy
03-07-2008, 08:30 PM
So, I'm like Arthur a Bland? And you're Robin Hood, tights and all?

In the text I originally read Arthur fought Little John, but if I need be femenized for the example to fit I'll pull the nylons out of the wash tub one last time.

Comrade
03-07-2008, 08:31 PM
In the text I originally read Arthur fought Little John, but if I need be femenized for the example to fit I'll pull the nylons out of the wash tub one last time.Works for me.

And for reference, I was referring to this (http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/eng/child/ch127.htm) ballad. I'm fairly sure the Tinker is the Tanner, and the Tanner is Arthur. But I'm in the military, so take it for what it's worth.

Hermy
03-07-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm aware the original battle features Robin. Newer versions have him battling/being related to John. I am an English Professor after all.

Zekyl
03-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Did I say it wasn't a word? Or did I say it's the kind of word that the uneducated/childish might use?
Actually, its not a word. If you follow his link, it leads to the word "real" which is the only thing the dictionary could find while searching for "realer"

Sorry to call you out Comrade, I'm just a stickler for grammar. I'd expect someone to do the same for me (like that time I was saying I hated poor grammEr)

Timone
03-17-2008, 11:30 AM
http://www.conspiracyresearch.org/forums/uploads/1167472357/gallery_1_40_10243.jpg

Uncle Mxy
03-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Realer is synonymous with truthiness. ;)

Cross
03-17-2008, 01:00 PM
This shit's just fucked up. :emo kid:

Comrade
03-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Realer is synonymous with truthiness. ;)Just like Mxy's wife is synonymous with interracial double anal.

Comrade
03-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Actually, its not a word. If you follow his link, it leads to the word "real" which is the only thing the dictionary could find while searching for "realer"

Sorry to call you out Comrade, I'm just a stickler for grammar. I'd expect someone to do the same for me (like that time I was saying I hated poor grammEr)I'm going to wait for this thread to be dead for 10 days before I come back with a witty retort. But it's coming.

Uncle Mxy
03-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Just like Mxy's life is synonymous with interracial double anal.
Fixed.

Comrade
03-18-2008, 02:02 AM
Fixed.
:cogent:

Zekyl
03-18-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm going to wait for this thread to be dead for 10 days before I come back with a witty retort. But it's coming.
I'll be waiting patiently :)
[smilie=heatsmiley2: