WTFDetroit.com

View Full Version : Science...Discovery took off today

Tahoe
10-23-2007, 11:38 AM
Discovery took off today. Heading to the space station. Some scary shit being way up there.

Not for a million gaggillion does Tahoe go up in that thing.

WTFchris
10-23-2007, 01:45 PM
You know what, I rarely hear about space shuttles anymore. I couldn't tell you the last time I heard anything about NASA at all really. back in the 80's growing up you heard stuff all the time. I suppose the novelty of space travel grows smaller every day until a huge discovery happens.

Glenn
10-23-2007, 01:46 PM
or a big bang

Uncle Mxy
10-23-2007, 02:08 PM
The first time I went on a plane, and my ears plugged up and I got dizzy, was when I decided I didn't want to be an astronaut. It was the first thing I ever thought I might want to be, only to decide against it.

WTFchris
10-23-2007, 02:14 PM
The first time I went on a plane, and my ears plugged up and I got dizzy, was when I decided I didn't want to be an astronaut. It was the first thing I ever thought I might want to be, only to decide against it.

My first time was fine, except one ear would not change pressure when after we landed for about 2 days. That sucked. Now that doesn't happen anymore.

But, when I go through real bad turbulance, my stomache gets bad. There is no way I could ride in a jet, that is for sure.

Zip Goshboots
10-23-2007, 06:06 PM
What if they discover God's Asshole one day?

UxKa
10-23-2007, 06:46 PM
Chewing Starburst always clears my ears up. I wanted to be an astronaut, and my parents wanted to send me to space camp but I was scared to get on a plane by myself.